Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Full of admiration

for our board and CEO holding faith with the manager and current squad. This will help us stay up as we have a settled squad, players coming back from injuries and a couple of loanes to help.

OTBC exciting times with every game being huge.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Just voicing the opinion of the silent majority .[/quote]Haven''t heard from them lately.......

for our board and CEO holding faith with the manager and current squad. This will help us stay up as we have a settled squad, players coming back from injuries and a couple of loanes to help.

OTBC exciting times with every game being huge.

probably not one of our best trolls, as only a few days ago he was describing our squad as

"We are a bottom six club in a position that is representative if the poor squad we have."

mind you he did qualify that bottom six remark with -

"We are matching the 10 or so sides that are our about our equal"

maybe pinkun posters should be campaigning for a better quality of troll, as wiz, LDC and KeepThe Failure are pretty much in the bottom six of the NW Norfolk league as far as trolls go

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]for our board and CEO holding faith with the manager and current squad. This will help us stay up as we have a settled squad, players coming back from injuries and a couple of loanes to help.

OTBC exciting times with every game being huge.[/quote]I am in agreement so I guess I am a troll too.Maybe more nervewracking than exciting though!

City 1st,

Why do you always dismiss and insult those with a. Different view.

I believe our squad is poor in relation to the average in the PL..

I believe we are where we should be in the league.

I believe the club have made the right decision to back Hoots.

We needed a play maker in January but it is clear we do not have the money required to get the right player in.

Why do you shout anybody down who differs in view to you and does not bash Hoots at every opportunity , very childish.

I would hardly call pointing out the contradiction in you post as shouting anyone down

now why not tell us who you posted as before this KeepThe failure log in

You are every bit as bad as Archant in failing to acknowledge the reality of our position. With a general acceptance that we are unlikely to gain points from our last 4 or 5 games, we need at this stage, a buffer of a lot more than 2 points.

The window has closed with no additions of note (a couple of squad number boosters) while other teams have been actively trying to bring in newcomers who will make a difference. Throughout this time, our management spent all their time on the subject of Hughton''s continuation in his role and issuing statements about Hoolahan and Aston Villa.

It''s not a case of negativity, more one of frustration at not addressing the shortcomings in the team and performance levels.

Don''t be swayed by the EDP/EEN reporting, it is all part of the mutual dependency that exists between NCFC and Archant.

I once had a log on called NorwichRat but could not be bothered to resurrect it.

No conspiracy here. Paranoid are we?

Your like the class bully. Very boring.

We have 14 games yet so why focus on the last 4. You have already given up.

Very little calibre brought in by anybody apart from a Man U forward. January is not the time to bring in class as you pay double for it. We brought in to good solid backups.

Our shortcomings cannot be overcome in a January window but another summer and we can continue to improve our weak squad.

I do not read EDP I make up my own mind. We are a bottom six club as as expected in the bottom six fighting for another season in the PL.

Who said anything about conspiracy (you really must stop making things up KTF)

What I would like to know is which of your other statements you now srand by

"We are a bottom six club in a position that is representative if the poor squad we have."

"We are matching the 10 or so sides that are our about our equal"

bottom six or equal amongst ten ?

So, again, no more making up stuff about bullying - merely politely questioning points that you put up.

Here''s a quote, I SUPPORT OR MAY NOT SUPPORT NORWICH CITY AND MAYBE OR NOT THE BOARD AND WE MIGHT OR  MIGHT NOT STAY UP AND AND MAY OR  MAY NOT OR APPOINT  WES HOOLAHAN AS MANAGER. About as good as out trolls get. OTBC

City 1st......

"maybe pinkun posters should be campaigning for a better quality of troll, as wiz, LDC and KeepThe Failure are pretty much in the bottom six of the NW Norfolk league as far as trolls go"

Troll meaning =  
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Interesting, so are you also a troll? Are we all trolls perhaps?

As for this subject........I am not sure I am "full of admiration", but I do think they have some balls and no little faith in showing loyalty to CH when others would have taken the risk of change. I''m actually not sure which is better, showing faith or changing your Manager, but I think its about them knowing the bigger picture and going with what they think will end up for the best for our club longer term........interesting times.....

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]

City 1st......

"maybe pinkun posters should be campaigning for a better quality of troll, as wiz, LDC and KeepThe Failure are pretty much in the bottom six of the NW Norfolk league as far as trolls go"

Troll meaning =  
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Interesting, so are you also a troll? Are we all trolls perhaps?

As for this subject........I am not sure I am "full of admiration", but I do think they have some balls and no little faith in showing loyalty to CH when others would have taken the risk of change. I''m actually not sure which is better, showing faith or changing your Manager, but I think its about them knowing the bigger picture and going with what they think will end up for the best for our club longer term........interesting times.....

[/quote]

Oh cheers sweeetheart.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Not a troll.

Just voicing the opinion of the silent majority .[/quote]Love the fact the ''inners'' refer to themselves as the ''silent majority''. If you are honestly saying the majority of Norwich City fans believe Chris Hughton should still be our manager, trust me, you are either deluded or you don''t get out in the real world much. Besides, if they are silent, how do you know their opinion on the situation?