Wow that''s strange, there''s somne good names on there, but according to some on here they would be NO BETTER than hoots. Well it''s going to be interesting to see especially if they get bielsa as he was touted on here MONTHS ago. So I hope they get him I also hope he''s an amazing manager. THEN some of the hoots lovers on here will remember what it''s like to see attractive football seen as they seem to have erased all memory of our football from 20months ago and the 3 seasons prior.

Luis Enrique, Barca legend, was so close to getting barca job in the summer, could now end up at Swansea, would be a coup.

People say "But who would we get in if we sacked Hughton"

Well theres plenty out there.

I had a little look and couldn''t help but notice the word "assistant" popped up very frequently.Are we advocating that the club sack Hughton and gives the assistant manager at another club not neccesarily even in this League a shot at the big time here, anybody has to be better than Hootun'' huh? [:$]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Hughton has mainly been an assistant.[/quote]He had a long apprenticeship granted but he had at least the experience of somewhere in the region of 150 games as full manager at Prem/Championship level before coming here.

So, Hoddle is on the list......amazing that, when I dared mention him as a possible replacement should we be in the position of requiring a new manager, I got well slated on here............I still think he would be ideal for our club...should we at some time need a replacement and he isnt already at Swansea.

I think most of Hughton lovers are blinkered, if Marcelo Bielsa goes to Swansea and they do well then fair play for their board for having a pair!!!

Hoddle has masses of experience and I know that he''s been out of the game at top level for a while but in my opinion still a better option than Hughton (thats not to say he''d be my first choice!). Look at Southampton, wanted to go to the next level and went for it with Pochettino.

Who knows where we will up end but either way a change in summer is needed whether its for a promotion challenge or taking the next step if we stay up.