Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

RyBen doubtful and wes in the squad

At the ncfc presser - ryan bennett hasnt trained all week. Probably won''t play.

Wes in the squad!

Howson and Turner not too far away.

So, exactly how Has Hughton treated Wes like sh*t then? Please explain......and while you are there, please also tell us all if this is similar, better or worse situation than we have seen at other club''s....let m,e pick one at random.....let''s say.......Aston Villa. and the situation at that club they have had with Darren Bent, Stephen Ireland and a few others too?  

No, Wes does owe the fans an apology, nothing grovelling, just a basic apology and then he will be fine with us all I''m sure........great little player, but needs to accept he is a part of a squad!

^^^^^ this! Team game no i in team.. He needs to apologise to the fans and his team mates. No doubt he will be lauded by the fans regardless! I would however be inclined to not cheer him until he does.

Good chance to get Yobo some game time.

No point in having him here if he''s not ready when called upon. So it''ll be good for him to blow away some cobwebs.

[quote user="the pigman"]I would like to see Hughton make an apology to Wes for not playing him and treating him like sh*t all season.[/quote]Then surely Wes should of said Hughton is a 5hithouse of a manager instead of slagging the club off .

When he has played at home he has generally played well and helped unlock tight defences. He will always also be a liability in that he can give the ball away cheaply trying something which is why Hughton does not like his play. He would have been ideal in some recent tight matches certainly against Newcastle second half and will always have ability to change games at any level Lambert knows that.

Just does not fit in with mechanical way Hughton likes to play game god knows what Hughton would have done with Huckerby. Like most fans feel sorry for him because he knows he will never fit into regimented team and obey orders etc hence I am not surprised he wanted to leave and suspect if anyone other than Villa had come in he would have gone.

He is angry and anyone does stupid things when angry as he can see his career going down pan. I would say he will be gone in Summer but suspect Hughton will be gone by then and new manager and Championship football may appeal!

[quote user="GJP"]

No point in having him here if he''s not ready when called upon. So it''ll be good for him to blow away some cobwebs.

[/quote]

The man has not played a competitive game for nearly six months !!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He will fit in with the squad well then who rarely think they are in a competitive game!

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, that''s the problem with these optimists saying we''ll improve now that the injured players will soon all be back. They may soon be back but we''ve now got Turner and Bennett on the sidelines to take their place.Talk about a Yobo baptism of fire......

[/quote]

[/quote]

Six months of cobwebs and they''re only going to increase the longer he goes without playing.

In my opinion it''d be best to start him. Maybe he''s had it after an hour and wants to come off or maybe he''s feeling alright and can stay on.

He could start on the bench but then he''s got the difficulty of adjusting to the rhythm of the game combined with a lack of football.

What''s the point of bringing in a centreback if you''re not going to use him when another centreback is unavailable?

Not bothered what happens at other clubs,I don''t want an apology from Wes,he is still one of our gifted players,and if he had a rant at the way he has been treated I am sure the club and us are big enough to take it.If you are good at your job and someone inferior takes your place you would feel like having your say so lets give him his job back in the team and get out of this trouble we seem to be getting in.Of course this is just my opinion and I respect Marks as well.