Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

OT Shoot Magazine Article

Hi guys,

I just want to invite you to take a look at my article I am writing for Shoot Magazine. This particular article is on the website, I would really appreciate your feedback, views and thoughts on the article. Additionally, I am writing for the magazine on a monthly basis and would love to post them on here for you to have a look at and discuss. I appreciate it is not centred around the beloved Norwich City, but I''m hoping to sneak something about RVW in there somewhere.

Many Thanks

Here is the link to my first ever article published last month -

http://www.shoot.co.uk/monthly-focus-portugal/

Just read it this morning, very good imo and sums up my views on the season and that of many i have spoken to. I do not think anything will change after the Man City game but West Ham is a different matter, another poor result and there will be panic in the boardroom. It will also be interesting to see what recent changes do for Swansea, if Carol is allowed to play pending legal action, if Fulham do not pull out of their awful run etc. A win anywhere can quickly change the mood but it may not come until we are bottom 3

Ha, I used to get Shoot when I was a kid! This article was a bit in depth for them i think! Maybe try a simple

One to watch: "Bruma set to shine in Brazil"

New Ronaldo - Galatasaray "Whizz-kid" Bruma has been destroying defences since his summer move from Sporting Lisbon and could now be an aging Portugal squads main man.

Shoot''s awesomeness rating: 9/10

Clubs linked with: Real Madrid, Man U, Chelsea

Value: £50m

The age market for shoot is surprising, it is read by most football fans and in particular teenagers - particularly the website.

Thanks for the feedback