Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Do you like you tube

Through being stuck here at home just watched you tube,Grant Holts goals for City,Jakkos Derby goal at the end,even some of Hucks best,I had to turn it off,great at first then the tears started flowing.My god was it really that good.Can we just do something tomorrow we can remember and watch on you tube in the future and not just get stuffed again.Cant watch any more old clips give us some new ones please.

I have all 3 dvds of the lambert era, couldnt bring myself to look bk at them after the absolute dross ive sat thru in last 18 months. Derby at home, Ipswich home and away, arsenal away, spurs away. Performances and exciting games like these are just soooooooooo far away from that now. So thankyou Mr Hughton for making a trip to carrow road seem like such a chore now.

I read the posts but sometimes all I hear is "Boo hoo hoo Lamberts left blub blub blub The Messiah boo hoo."With a lot of posters the biggest problem with Chris Hughton seems to be that he''s not Paul Lambert and he''s not managing at a level two divisions lower where we''ve a bit more chance of winning.

Wheres lambert tho ? premier league and above us.

problem is its not that hughton isnt lambert, its that hughton is negative, boring, has no idea how to make a sub to change a game. Gimme Lambert, Poyet, Zola, Pearson, Pressley, Rosler etc. Anyone who constantly sticks up for Hughton cant possibly go watch.

People who think its a lambert love in is wrong, i just wanna watch my team attacking and trying to win a game whoever manager is. Tettey on for Hooper vs Newcastle at home, 10mins to go, when Ben Arfa and Remy were off, just tells you everything you need to know about Hughton.

quote user="HughtonOut!!!"I have all 3 dvds of the lambert era, couldnt bring myself to look bk at them after the absolute dross ive sat thru in last 18 months. Derby at home, Ipswich home and away, arsenal away, spurs away. Performances and exciting games like these are just soooooooooo far away from that now. So thankyou Mr Hughton for making a trip to carrow road seem like such a chore now./quote

I recently watched last season''s DVD and there were some quality performances in there. When we beat Man Utd 1-0 there was a move of something like 30 passes that almost led to a goal. 4-3 at Swansea, the 1-1 draw at Spurs, beating Arsenal 1-0, the 4-3 defeat to Man City and the 3-2 away win, 4-0 v West Brom, the late Kamara inspired 2-1 v Everton.

There were some cracking games in there.

well beefy what have you watched this season,I was just passing comment perhaps it was good to watch City scoring no mater what div and what team the fact is this season we are failing to score against the lower teams except West Ham,see if we can repeat it Tues,It is such a shame that we cant score and to see goals we are looking in the past.