Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

End of season Hughton decision

[quote user="T"]Tilly - I just think experience shows us that fans make emotional subjective judgements rather than fully informed objective judgements.

There was a lot of people on here who wanted Delia out supported by a certain organization and they called it wrong so I don''t trust the views of the "mob" on here who egg each other on against CH. If someone could give me a sensible, coherent argument that recognises the financial reality and the position of other clubs than I would be willing to be convinced but the abuse and illogical arguments confirm that CH anti''s are thinking emotionally rather than rationally.[/quote]

take a look at my article I just posted and then try and convince me that getting rid isn''t worth it, no matter the cost :-)

For me... I want him gone asap. I think he shouldn''t be here now! If we go down... I''m pretty sure he''ll get replaced. If we stay up and he''s still here few days after end of season, McNally and co can expect one hell of an angry letter from me ;-)

[quote user="RodneyTrottersFC"][quote user="T"]Tilly - I just think experience shows us that fans make emotional subjective judgements rather than fully informed objective judgements.

There was a lot of people on here who wanted Delia out supported by a certain organization and they called it wrong so I don''t trust the views of the "mob" on here who egg each other on against CH. If someone could give me a sensible, coherent argument that recognises the financial reality and the position of other clubs than I would be willing to be convinced but the abuse and illogical arguments confirm that CH anti''s are thinking emotionally rather than rationally.[/quote]

take a look at my article I just posted and then try and convince me that getting rid isn''t worth it, no matter the cost :-)

For me... I want him gone asap. I think he shouldn''t be here now! If we go down... I''m pretty sure he''ll get replaced. If we stay up and he''s still here few days after end of season, McNally and co can expect one hell of an angry letter from me ;-)[/quote]Any chance of an open letter on this forum, "RodneyTrottersFC" - so that we can all give it respectful consideration?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Perhaps it would be of more interest to work out why The Butler has suddenly appeared again....

[/quote]

Only I haven''t Nutty

I helped you with a PC problem a week or three back.Or have you forgotten?

I post when I have time and IF I have something I think worth putting my oar in.

Have a good day

[/quote]

And T has probably posted more. But that didn''t stop you...

If you lived in a glass house you''d be in one hell of a draft...

[st]

[/quote]

Well that''s a load of old enigmatic ****

If You have nothing to say why post?

What''s T''s posting got to do with anything and Greenhouses?

Go and have a lay down you will,I''m sure, feel much better then

And keep working on those figures

[/quote]

It''s surely not that difficult to understand. It was you who claimed T had suddenly started posting again.

Oh and it''s 12m. Delia told me. If you think she''s lying you''d better get to work on the figures to prove it. Perhaps Tangie will advise you where he went wrong so that you don''t look quite as daft as he did...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Perhaps it would be of more interest to work out why The Butler has suddenly appeared again....

[/quote]

Only I haven''t Nutty

I helped you with a PC problem a week or three back.Or have you forgotten?

I post when I have time and IF I have something I think worth putting my oar in.

Have a good day

[/quote]

And T has probably posted more. But that didn''t stop you...

If you lived in a glass house you''d be in one hell of a draft...

[st]

[/quote]

Well that''s a load of old enigmatic ****

If You have nothing to say why post?

What''s T''s posting got to do with anything and Greenhouses?

Go and have a lay down you will,I''m sure, feel much better then

And keep working on those figures

[/quote]

It''s surely not that difficult to understand. It was you who claimed T had suddenly started posting again.

Oh and it''s 12m. Delia told me. If you think she''s lying you''d better get to work on the figures to prove it. Perhaps Tangie will advise you where he went wrong so that you don''t look quite as daft as he did...

[/quote]

No Tilly raised the subject of T please keep up and read rather than let your agenda obscure the view.

I have the accounts so was Delia right on the radio or in your e-mail?

Are the auditors wrong and the accounts signed off by...incorrect.

Only you know it seems.

Keep checking those numbers.

Once again, it was you who claimed that T had suddenly started posting again. It was you who claimed to know who he was by linking him to that now defunct NCISA group. Not Tilly who merely reacted to the points T was making. This is the post : -

[quote user="The Butler"]

As an aside Till haven''t you worked out who T is and why he has suddenly appeared again.

If you put your deer stalker on and think pressingly of someone who really liked NCISA when you were chairman you might get close[;)]

[/quote]

Delia''s reply to me was on the web site following a web chat. That''ll do for me. I trust people until I''m given reason not to. Take her word over yours? Everytime Butler...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Once again, it was you who claimed that T had suddenly started posting again. It was you who claimed to know who he was by linking him to that now defunct NCISA group. Not Tilly who merely reacted to the points T was making. This is the post : -

[quote user="The Butler"]

As an aside Till haven''t you worked out who T is and why he has suddenly appeared again.

If you put your deer stalker on and think pressingly of someone who really liked NCISA when you were chairman you might get close[;)]

[/quote]

Delia''s reply to me was on the web site following a web chat. That''ll do for me. I trust people until I''m given reason not to. Take her word over yours? Everytime Butler...

[/quote]

As usual wrong again.

Didn''t link T to NCISA at all .

Linked T to anti Tilly  when he was chairman of NCISA that''s totally different.

Why do you thinkn T needs your protection?

I don''t expect you to ever believe me, then again I''m not asking you to.

Your prejudice shows in your every post as does your well known agenda.

Just get the accounts and work it out for yourself if you can.

This is just getting ridiculous now. You just talk in riddles. If you want your posts to have any honest credibility you''d say who T was and why he was on Tilly''s case. You''d also say how big you believed Delia''s lie was. You didn''t used to be so shy when you regaled us all about her wickedness in Barclays Bank and likened her and MWJ to a gangerous limb.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

This is just getting ridiculous now. You just talk in riddles. If you want your posts to have any honest credibility you''d say who T was and why he was on Tilly''s case. You''d also say how big you believed Delia''s lie was. You didn''t used to be so shy when you regaled us all about her wickedness in Barclays Bank and likened her and MWJ to a gangerous limb.

[/quote]

True to form Good old you.

Your lack of understanding as always shines through every biased post

Keep checking those numbers

I would help you but as you have stated you don''t believe anything I post, so what''s the point, you will just have to work it out.

I don''t think he needs or will go in the summer should we stay up logically would he not be safer than around January?

He would have kept Norwich up for two seasons, priority number 1 is Premier League survival entertainment/position/goals/happy fans thats very much secondary.

He is a professional manager who is highly(ish) rated outside of Norwich.

The team is now his team and he will have the summer to resolve the issues ergo entertainment/goals.

I just do not see it happening I would not sack him if he kept us up as managers who can keep teams up on a budget are not easy to replace.

You also have the issue of a complete overhaul of the squad and staff which may cause a multitude of issues.

The fans come good or bad who cares if you loose a few thousand when there is a waiting list? Attendance does not pay the bills either in comparison to TV money.

So for me down and he is gone

If we stay up he stays and addresses the issues which have become to apparent this season.

[quote user="Fromage Frais"]I don''t think he needs or will go in the summer should we stay up logically would he not be safer than around January?

He would have kept Norwich up for two seasons, priority number 1 is Premier League survival entertainment/position/goals/happy fans thats very much secondary.

He is a professional manager who is highly(ish) rated outside of Norwich.

The team is now his team and he will have the summer to resolve the issues ergo entertainment/goals.

I just do not see it happening I would not sack him if he kept us up as managers who can keep teams up on a budget are not easy to replace.

You also have the issue of a complete overhaul of the squad and staff which may cause a multitude of issues.

The fans come good or bad who cares if you loose a few thousand when there is a waiting list? Attendance does not pay the bills either in comparison to TV money.

So for me down and he is gone

If we stay up he stays and addresses the issues which have become to apparent this season.[/quote]I don''t think he will be sacked this season. And I very much doubt he will be sacked if we stay up, no matter how that is achieved in terms of style. Unless we stay up but finish with fewer than 40 points and too close to the relegation zone for comfort. In that case the directors might well feel that Hughton is on a long-term slide as a PL manager and won''t be able, even with another large amount of money, to do something about those issues FF mentions.---A PS for The Butler; you have a private message.

The damn cook had held this club back for years with her ''little old Norwich'' rubbish..............no wonder no new investors turn up, City is her toy and no one else is allowed to play with it. [:@]

[quote user="Wiz"]The damn cook had held this club back for years with her ''little old Norwich'' rubbish..............no wonder no new investors turn up, City is her toy and no one else is allowed to play with it. [:@][/quote]

Hey, there just might be an element of truth in what you say.......