Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Could today finally be the day?

When RVW comes good? Just reminiscing about THAT Marc Libbra goal against Man City, and hoping that our beloved Ricky could emulate Libbra, and finally get his Norwich career up and running. If he does start scoring, I think we''ll be safe.

Can''t see it. I assume he''ll be on the bench to start and if he does come on can''t see him getting much change out of Kompany etc. In my opinion he''s at least a stone too light. Something he can work on though as the talent is there.

Well never say never, it took till the last 10 for Jackson to find form for us, though his kick start match was against..... Ahem.... Scunthorpe

It could be the day, and it would be great if it were. I don''t think so, however. Even if the rehabilitation of Wes is only to the bench, two strikers look unlikely, even at home. Man City have lost one or two from their midfield, but whatever line up we play we would weaken the midfield if Wes was part of the four. He could play at number 10, i.e. in the hole.

I expect Hughton to play safe, with a midfield of Snodgrass, Tettey, Fer and Gutierrez, with the wingers dropping back. I suspect he will play one striker, with Elmander with his usual work rate dropping deep to help with defence and attack.

Man City have shown more defensive frailty, only a little a little more,so I think that Redmond could have a good game. whether from the start, or coming on "early".

Just to point out, Libbra scored his goal fairly quickly after coming on in the second half against Citeh. I agree with those of you who have said he won''t start, but I am hopeful he can make a mark if he does come on. I should clarify I''m hopeful, not expectant, as we need to give him the right service to make an impact.