Sign in to follow this  
ThatGirlFromNJ

Awesome!

Yes its was Arsenal''s turn to roll over today, happens to the best of them! But, we are playing well and I am just hoping that it will not be like last week when after an excellent performance we came away with nothing, this league is unforgiving!

TGFNJ, ( I was going to just call you girl...but that sounded rude [:D] ) where do you live in New Jersey? I''m in NW Jersey ( Randolph ), just west of Morristown.

TGFNJ, ( I was going to just call you girl...but that sounded rude [:D] ) where do you live in New Jersey? I''m in NW Jersey ( Randolph ), just west of Morristown.

So why don''t we play like this against the teams around us? We''ll belucky to get a point today even at our best.

How about we save these performances for when we have a good chance of winning games?

Where did that performance come from? Pride, passion, commitment. Bodies hurled in front of shots, fighting for every ball. If we played like this every week I wouldnt be a Hughton outer. So what was it that got the team playing the way they should and the way we know they can? And where has it been all season. Like when Peugeot finally make an attractive looking car, you ask ''If you always had that in you, why did you make the utter dross that came before?!''

Well done boys, excellent performance today. Please please please keep it up

@Yankee, Im in South Jersey for now. Born and raised. My only real familiarity with the North is Rutgers NB Campus and Newark Airport. Haha.

@Jimmy Smith, Agreed. We play like usual and we lose to Fulham and Cardiff. We play like today and we draw with Man. City. What other evidence do we need? Think if we played like this the whole season we would be sitting bottom half of the league? Probably not. Hopefully this was just the first of many great performances. At least now they know they can do it.... fans wont settle for less now that we know it too.