Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

Who's nervous?

Have to admit the butterflies are here now, big time.  Can''t concentrate at work, nothing else now matters & have just found out that my team has arranged a friendly for tomorrow afternoon at 3 ''o'' clock!!  Aaaarghh!!

Yep!! As always im afraid. Shouldnt get like that.. but i do. After an hour at the Newcastle match i though i was going to keel over with the stress of it all, and i felt the colour drain from my face and my chest tighten. And im a fitness fanatic! This is meant to be enjoyable!!!

Or should the quesion be who is not nervous?

While I am getting a bit trembly its not as bad as it could  be - nothing will be decided this weekend and what ever we do tomorrow has to be matched or bettered next week; its about who does best over three games, not just tomorrow so lots to play for even if the very worst happens (but I still dont want to face that prospect thank you very much)

If this week has been long, how bad will next week be; we had WBAvBR on Tuesday to keep t his week ticking over!!!

OTBC  

I can''t go tomorrow so its going to be worse not seeing what''s happening. If I hear those words "....and there''s been a goal at St Mary''s....." I doubt my heart will take it.

I am trying very hard not to be nervous because Uri Geller said we mustnt be. Anyone else hear him on Radio Broadland this morning? He said we have got to exude positivity so it gets to the team. I even put my hand on the radio and shout ''Norwich will win'' as directed.

Probably a load of b******s really but you cant afford to take any chances at this stage of the season can you?

I thought I was the only person shouting at my radio as I travelled in to work this morning...FEW!!
Did get a few strange looks though...probably should have shut the window first!!!

As for being nervous...after the Newcastle and Charlton games, I now have no finger nails left!

doesnt the fight at the end of this season make it alot more interesting. Ok, maybe i wouldnt say no to being in a better position than now, but i think it makes the whole affair alot more entertaining and interesting!

I would be lying if i said i wasn''t nervous, but i love all this and you are guanateed that there are many twists and turns left yet!

Norwich NEVER do it the easy way, that is why we all love them so much, I think?

I have been busy at work all day and my mind has been off it, but I just a call from our IBM rep and he asked if I was nervous the bugger. Now I am sitting here bricking it.

Come on city, lets be avin you, WE WILL WIN!!!

I''m not sure how much more of this I can take...

Can''t eat, can''t sleep and my hair is greying!!! (at the ripe old age of 21)

Damn you NCFC! Why can''t you leave me in peace?

I''ll feel a lot better once we get those three points though

I posted three or four weeks ago stating that this season hasn''t been as exciting for me as I''d expected. This is making up for lost time!!! I''m absolutely filling my pants!

I''ve been trying to keep pretty laid back, relaxed and generally philosophical about it all. But I have to say the butterflies are starting to surface.