Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

West ham massive

Great point today fantastic performance but we must carry this on into west ham on Tuesday otherwise today was just a waste of time. It''s so tight at the bottom and we need to win a game soon just to give us some breathing space!

OTBC!

I was gutted to see that Kevin Nolan scored another brace today with Andy Carroll out.

He was terrible against us last time but he has found his shooting boots again and that is two braces in a week.

With Nolan coming into form, and if Carroll stays fit after his suspension, I can see West Ham staying up.

I''d probably take a draw at Upton Park right now, still struggling to see where the wins are going to come from really.

Spot on! We get a good result and always say "is this the turning point" and we have stumbled after! This one has to be different! Good thing is its a quick turnaround! This result makes the last 4 less daunting, another positive way to look at the last 4 games is the title should of been won and some having nothing to play for but just to stay fit for the World Cup the following month so nobody wants to get injured and tackle hard or take risks!

As Swansea have just stuffed Cardiff 3 nil, beating West Ham could give us some breathing space.

This season we have not had 2 decent performances back to back. We have to pick up points, score goals to stay in the league. Robbie savage is right when he says that it''s our lack of goals that will cost us and I do hope that we can score goals before we reach the horrible run in.

This season we have not had 2 decent performances back to back. We have to pick up points, score goals to stay in the league. Robbie savage is right when he says that it''s our lack of goals that will cost us and I do hope that we can score goals before we reach the horrible run in.

Sunderland, West Brom and Fulham will all lose in midweek, so Hughton needs to set us up to properly attack West Ham. Great chance for a bit of breathing space.

Same team as started today for me... balance was very good, and we looked at least as threatening as in any game where we played " a more attacking 4:2:2"

[quote user="dean"]Sunderland, West Brom and Fulham will all lose in midweek, so Hughton needs to set us up to properly attack West Ham. Great chance for a bit of breathing space.[/quote]

Hughton will be negative. Its all he know thats why we look good when we can negative like today.