Sign in to follow this  
Overrated, over paid

I predict a riot!

Actually, something more shocking than a riot! I have a sneaky feeling we''ll turn the form book on its head and beat Manchester City today. I never go for score predictions but I sense a narrow win with Hooper securing the points.

I have no idea where this comes from, I have only expected wins on a few occasions all seasons I just have a gut feeling.

Face it, noting has gone to plan this season, I expect the Man city wheels to come off at some point and I would expect our luck to change even momentarily too.

So I''m punching for an unlikely win against the showboating millionaires from that rough northern location.

OTBC

This is the beauty of football.

We have a punchers chance and we don''t have any power in our punches.

I salute your optimism and I hope your right.

When you have a 98% chance of being beaten why not go for it maybe that will be the shock for man city.

Firebrand Howson is gonna roll off the treatment table, stagger onto the pitch and immediately put three goals past England keeper "Joe ''hey you, watch the barnet, I''ve just washed it mate'' Hart".....

Now, that''s a more likely believable scenario..... 

[quote user="fredherring"]But if we get a result how are the "fans" who want hughton out going to cope?[/quote]

I for one will be delighted but if we don''t get a result and Man City put us in the bottom 3 for the first time this season I just wonder what the fans who want Hughton to stay will cope.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="fredherring"]But if we get a result how are the "fans" who want hughton out going to cope?[/quote]

I for one will be delighted but if we don''t get a result and Man City put us in the bottom 3 for the first time this season I just wonder what the fans who want Hughton to stay will cope.

[/quote]

First what should read how. [:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I for one will be delighted but if we don''t get a result and Man City put us in the bottom 3 for the first time this season I just wonder what the fans who want Hughton to stay will cope.

[/quote]

Nail on head Mr Til.[Y]

We could well turn City over. Really turn the form book on it''s head. Make everyone stand up and take notice. Make our relegation rivals quiver with fear.

My prediction:

Norwich 0-4 Man City

Our rigid predictable ball giving away tactics will be exposed and we will be made to look very stupid today.There may well be a party in Ipswich as a very dubious record is handed to us :-/

[quote user="Mrj"]Actually, something more shocking than a riot! I have a sneaky feeling we''ll turn the form book on its head and beat Manchester City today. I never go for score predictions but I sense a narrow win with Hooper securing the points. I have no idea where this comes from, I have only expected wins on a few occasions all seasons I just have a gut feeling. Face it, noting has gone to plan this season, I expect the Man city wheels to come off at some point and I would expect our luck to change even momentarily too. So I''m punching for an unlikely win against the showboating millionaires from that rough northern location. OTBC[/quote]

How about......."I predict a rout!".......?

I shall be pleased. We are stuck with him for better or worse at least until the end of the season, therefore I have decided to keep quiet for the time being and see what comes to pass. Que sera sera.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]I reckon we''ll have no choice but to dust ourselves down, pick ourselves up and go again.Losing to this Manchester side and being in the bottom three with 14 games to go don''t bother old Bor that much. That''s going to be about how we react away at West Ham.

ive had 1£ on hooper to score and norwich to win 1-0 odds of 150-1odds should probably be 5000-1 in all honesty and i think a Norwich victory is about as likely as jimmy saville turning out to be innocent

My prediction? Pain.

Man City 2 up in the first five minutes, the manager''s "keep it tight" game plan in tatters, which will mean he''ll be at a complete loss as to how to what he should do, so he''ll stick to type and wait until the 76th minute to bring on a substitute to try and influence the game as he thinks the players on the pitch are our best chance of getting back into the game. The substitutions, although a triple one, will probably be a defender for Hooper and 2 like for like midfielder (but one will definitely not be Snodgrass, despite the facts that he has failed to beat the first man from all 15 set pieces, including a penalty, that he has taken and he has fallen over like a polio victim who''s had their crutch kicked from under them every time a Man City defender comes within 5 paces) this will be to try and "keep it tight" hoping that we can may be nick a goal, Man City will then go on to breach our defence a further 3 times in the last ten minutes as we sit deeper and deeper inviting pressure.

Final score Norwich City 0 Manchester City 5.

I have also heard a rumour, that much like Hull City Tigers owner Assem Allam, Delia and MWJ are going to approach the FA with a suggested name change. The board have suggested Norwich City Nil as it fits in with the club ethos and will make it easier for Asian Canaries supporters to recognise us.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Old Bor is up in the River End this afternoon, so I predict it''s quiet.[/quote]But not half as quiet as it is on here tonight.[;)]

Todays result was virtually irrelevant before kickoff - any point would be a bonus, everybody was expecting a defeat

However, todays point means nothing if we fail to beat West Ham - what good is 1 point against a top team if sandwiched between 2 defeats against teams around you in the league