Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

scummers msg board!!

[quote]check this out,lets invade it! bunch of ignorant idiots!! http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/list/s78.htm u know you come from norwich when?? I sense jealousy!! Lets paint there dreadful site y...[/quote]

there iz this pic on there of the norwich scorboard and it ses ''norwich goin down to the coca cola'' god i am gunna give dem sum stick!

Ahahahahaha. Lads and Ladettes i wouldnt rise to the bait. They have finally realised that 2nd place is gradually slipping away from them so Norwich is the first thing to blame it on.

Oh well...............

[quote]That isn''t really what this board is about...that sort of thing should be left with the 606 posters![/quote]

we had a guy come onto the WotB the other night, and after some investigation it was found he is (so I''ve heard) an administrator for the "606" board?? that you''ve mentioned... his user name is "dendens" (name Dennis), anyway, he came on raving about everything and nothing, but it was a post about "Svensson being a n**ger lover" that worried me. I cant say I was entirely offended, just felt sad for the guy, that he has such a low mental capabiltity that he resorts to these kinds of actions...

Sad really!

Your right it''s not what this board is about but all ithis talk of will we?wont we? is killing my nerves!

Not been able to laugh at em much this season so i feel like doing it at this moment in time!

I have just took too much stick this yr,but hopefully we will have the last laugh!!Fingers crossed!!

Apologies for my knee jerk reaction!!

OTBC

CUSDP

come on folks

don''t resort to winding them up on one of their message boards, do it for real!!

Wednesday night, FCR for the reserves match we have all been waiting for

anyone else going?  Should be packed out

Altogether now

Always S**t on the old blue and white  

i know the Owner of the place, hes alright...

dont go on there and show a lack of intelligence and make NCFC look stupid... its fans like u that give us a bad name and it only invites fans of other clubs to come on here and do the same for us, show ur a respnsible adult and just enjoy the fact we are a division higher

and will be next season too....

jas

Good one Jase you fool!!

Gives the club a bad name .......clearly!! Just tryin to whip up some banter you fool! Suppose i am a bad fan after not missing a game for god knows how many yrs,buying every possible piece of merchandise and never commiting a crime!! Its hardly Arson or hooliganism is it!!

I was there when we were pooh!!!

Just fancied a laff but obv u wont allow it!!

OTBC

CUSDP

its not up to me if i allow people to have a laugh or not... feel free, do it, im not going to stop you..

and i was there when we were poo too, and before then, i have been there every season since 1991 when i attended my first game, have a season ticket every year, i was there when we beat Torquay in front of 3000 people in the 1st round of the league cup.... i was there when we were rock bottom of the 1st division after 5 games in 1999... i was there when we lost 4-0 to Charlton infront of just 9000 people... (where were the other 12,000 we get every week now, back then?)

post on there if u feel free and whip up "banter", which calling people "ignorant idiots" isnt..

u werent one of those fans who tried getting us all thrown out at Villa away were u?

jas