Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Does Hughton think this also?

“This (Birmingham) is also a bigger club. Norwich have done superbly but, no disrespect to them, there is a ceiling to what they can achieve.

“And after the clubs I have been at, like Rangers and Fulham, I have spent a lot of time in big cities. I like that.

“Norwich is a quiet way of life and to come back to a big city was a big attraction.

“The fans are more passionate – and the football more important.”

Or just Ewan Chester?

[quote user="Le Juge"]“This (Birmingham) is also a bigger club. Norwich have done superbly but, no disrespect to them, there is a ceiling to what they can achieve.

“And after the clubs I have been at, like Rangers and Fulham, I have spent a lot of time in big cities. I like that.

“Norwich is a quiet way of life and to come back to a big city was a big attraction.

“The fans are more passionate – and the football more important.”

Or just Ewan Chester?[/quote]Why ask a question there is no answer to? Unless you can actually read Hughtons mind, or ask him about it in person.Or are you just trying to stir something up, because you can''t moan about us playing badly and losing?

After the hissy fitting on here about what Hoolahan (allegedly) said about the club, just wondered whether this was any different.

Granted one was employed by the club at the time, and the other was not, but the sentiment expressed is very similar. One was just much less eloquent.

There have been people calling for Hoolahan to apologise publicly, or be heavily fined, or made to train with the youths. But in light of one of the senior members of Hughton''s teams apparently having similar sentiments.....

But it raises an important question anyway, are Birmingham fans more passionate and is football more important to them? Average attendance 19081 this season, shame they can''t be bothered to be passionate in their stadium, rather than on their sofa.