Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

sshhh

Is this aimed at those of us that sometimes show our dissatisfaction after a game based on a poor performance?
Today was anything but that, although you can''t expect people to come out with much to say as there wasn''t a great deal to shout about down the other end either barring the last 5 minutes.
Do you not think it is somewhat hypocritical to make this post, supposedly aimed at moaners, when you did in fact criticise a player of ours before he even got on the pitch to kick a ball today? That''s barely support now is it?

I''m assuming this is aimed at those of us that sometimes show our dissatisfaction at a poor performance?
We were great defensively, but at the same time there wasn''t a whole lot to shout about at the other end, until the last 5 minutes. It seems somewhat hypocritical to make this thread, on a day where we gained an unexpected point, but still managed to criticise a player coming on before he even kicked a ball for us though. Don''t you think?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Jas makes himself look like a d 1ck again, shocker!

[/quote]

thank you for your well thought out and constructive post, I was taken aback by your intellect and Wit and look forward to your next post.. I am confused as to why you think I am Richard though and am sure you can enlighten me?

So you''re ecstatic with a 0-0 draw and 1 point, and saying it''s our "result of the season"?

You''re pretty simple really, then.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Jas makes himself look like a d 1ck again, shocker!

[/quote]

^^^^^^^ THIS

[quote user="mrs miggins"]he has got a point though, people on here like a good moan[/quote]
But by making this thread, he himself is moaning about it! Oh, and he moans about RVW a fair amount. Or does it only count as moaning if its Hughton?