Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Plastics Parade

Took the edge off a great day. What was that all about? Some bloke from Weston Super Mare who''s been to every home game for four years (where were you when we were ... Could there be a clearer embodiment of a plastic?), some berk from Norway whose scarf was so new it still had the price ticket on it and a couple of other "long distance fans".

Support your local team.

Noel Gallagher, Eddie Large, Curly Watts - your boys took a helluva [moral] beating!!

[quote user="Boring Jack"]I wish I could be as witty as some of the other posters this plastics routine I nicked off old Mungo seems to be falling flat on its face[/quote]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Its evident from your meaningless and trollish posts that you need to get laid......[/quote]Here''s hoping Simple Jack isn''t a 12 year old girl eh?

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Took the edge off a great day. What was that all about? Some bloke from Weston Super Mare who''s been to every home game for four years (where were you when we were ... Could there be a clearer embodiment of a plastic?), some berk from Norway whose scarf was so new it still had the price ticket on it and a couple of other "long distance fans".

Support your local team.

Noel Gallagher, Eddie Large, Curly Watts - your boys took a helluva [moral] beating!![/quote]

Are you actually real? I can''t imagine hearing anything more ridiculous than your bizarre obsession with "plastics". What do you actually mean? I''m interested. You can''t be actually having a pop at Norwich fans who don''t live in Norwich can you? Don''t you think a club our size should be grateful than anyone outside of Norwich calls themselves fans? How do you imagine our club growing without that happening? Honestly please do give me all your reasoning for this attitude you have, I want to understand!

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Took the edge off a great day. What was that all about? Some bloke from Weston Super Mare who''s been to every home game for four years (where were you when we were ... Could there be a clearer embodiment of a plastic?), some berk from Norway whose scarf was so new it still had the price ticket on it and a couple of other "long distance fans".

Support your local team.

Noel Gallagher, Eddie Large, Curly Watts - your boys took a helluva [moral] beating!![/quote]

Are you actually real? I can''t imagine hearing anything more ridiculous than your bizarre obsession with "plastics". What do you actually mean? I''m interested. You can''t be actually having a pop at Norwich fans who don''t live in Norwich can you? Don''t you think a club our size should be grateful than anyone outside of Norwich calls themselves fans? How do you imagine our club growing without that happening? Honestly please do give me all your reasoning for this attitude you have, I want to understand!

Support your local team.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]oh, its a joke[/quote]

I bloody hope so. I can''t cope with the thought it''s a real person and that''s a real attitude.

I have spent many many hours at Rugby Park in my youth SJ. Followed them home and away for years. But it is 350 miles away! Incidentally it is my grounding in watching dross at Rugby Park that has equipped me with my philosophical approach to watching NC this year!

I now live in Norwich. Have done for almost 20 years. Been going to CR almost all of that time. In fact have now lived in Norwich longer than I did in Kilmarnock. Two sons (both born in the N&N) also season ticket holders.

You unfortunately are still a moron

Fair play to those who travel crazy distances every week. Impressive commitment.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]How did the game look in Seattle? Pity you couldn''t be at Carrow Road with the real fans.[/quote]
Little bit pixelated at points. Think someone else was watching netflix in the house at the same time. Hows being a twunt working out for you? [;)]

Support your local team.

Noel Gallagher, Eddie Large, Curly Watts - your boys took a helluva [moral] beating!![/quote]Why?What a stupid comment to make.When I lived abroad, and around the UK, should I have forgotten about supporting the team I''ve followed since 1979? It''d seem more ''plastic'', whatever that really means, to follow the nearest club everytime you move to another city, than staying with one.According to your groundless rule, I should, since 1991, have followed:Norwich CityReadingAresnalStevenageDerbyCoventryBielefeldNorwich City (again)Sturm GrazNuneatonNorwich City (again)

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Simple Jack"]Took the edge off a great day. What was that all about? Some bloke from Weston Super Mare who''s been to every home game for four years (where were you when we were ... Could there be a clearer embodiment of a plastic?), some berk from Norway whose scarf was so new it still had the price ticket on it and a couple of other "long distance fans".

Support your local team.

Noel Gallagher, Eddie Large, Curly Watts - your boys took a helluva [moral] beating!![/quote]Why?What a stupid comment to make.When I lived abroad, and around the UK, should I have forgotten about supporting the team I''ve followed since 1979? It''d seem more ''plastic'', whatever that really means, to follow the nearest club everytime you move to another city, than staying with one.According to your groundless rule, I should, since 1991, have followed:Norwich CityReadingAresnalStevenageDerbyCoventryBielefeldNorwich City (again)Sturm GrazNuneatonNorwich City (again)[/quote]I used to live in Bielefeld[Y]

I see !!Strictly speaking, I never lived there (it was Herford, nr Bielefeld anyway) but I used to spend a lot of time there for some years.I follow the fortunes of Sturm Graz and Bayer Leverkusen, as well as Hull City (my mum''s from Hull & uncle used to be a steward at Boothferry Park) but Norwich is the club I''ll always support.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Support your local team.

Norwich City - a LOCAL team for LOCAL people[/quote]

OK so it is just a joke. That''s better then. But its a pathetic thing to spend you''re time doing.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Support your local team.

Norwich City - a LOCAL team for LOCAL people[/quote]

OK so it is just a joke. That''s better then. But its a pathetic thing to spend you''re time doing.