Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Why can't we play like that every game?

Lots of people asking that question, but there is a massive difference. Last season we played well at home against the ''bigger teams'' at Carrow Road, and this season our performances haven''t been bad either, Chelsea and Man Utd we were unlucky to get something, and away at Arsenal this season too.

The difference is that we are a better team without the ball and we are a very organised defensive side. This is why we struggle to score goals,when we have a match where we expect to have more possession because the attacking threat of our opponents isn''t as dangerous, we struggle in final third of the pitch.

I thought we were very unlucky against Cardiff at home and away, but our attacking side of our game needs to improve when we play teams such as West Ham next week. It''s a game where we should expect to have an even share of possession, so we need to have a good balance between attack minded players and defensive, I think now Tetty has come back he gives us that balance in midfield which allows Fer to go forward, but he can also do a job defensively too.

I think Hughton got the team spot on yesterday and if it wasn''t for Howson I would want to see that team start most weeks. Yobo also had a great game, lets hope we can carry on and move forward against an in form West Ham away.