Sign in to follow this  
NECanary

Move Completed...

I am writing to you now from the comfort of our new home in Trowse.Absolutely delighted to be down here and really grateful for the help, support and advice that was proffered during those weeks when we were house hunting.Now that I am finally settled, hopefully I can get to more games, spend more time here and hopefully put some faces to names and avatars.OTBC

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy it.

There is a great, fun weekly thread on here, ''Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink Un Pickers......... Anyone can join in and all you have to do to partake is to make a selection from the weekend''s football results, that''s it and you''re in!  That weeks ''final selector'' will select 6 of the selections from that week and an accumulator bet of £10 is placed on these 6.  If we win, the money is collected and goes to the CSF at the end of the season, so it''s for a great cause.  There is also a league table of the pickers which adds a bit of friendly competition.

This season there is also a fiver match bet for the weekend''s Norwich game where any aspect of the Norwich game can be bet on.  Again any money won goes to the CSF.

It would be great to see you on there and making a selection next week .  This weeks thread is here if you wish to have a luck - http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3066939/ShowPost.aspx

[:)]

Welcome NEC

Enjoy living in lovely Norwich. Been here 20 years and absolutely love the place.

If your arrival can coincide with a few more performances like today''s then so much the better...

[quote user="NECanary"]I am writing to you now from the comfort of our new home in Trowse.Absolutely delighted to be down here and really grateful for the help, support and advice that was proffered during those weeks when we were house hunting.Now that I am finally settled, hopefully I can get to more games, spend more time here and hopefully put some faces to names and avatars.OTBC[/quote]I''m glad you took my advice NEC. I lived in Trowse for 10 happy years and still miss it although it did get a bit hairy when the river was high.[:D]

[quote user="NECanary"]Not sure why everything has been reset for me...[/quote]

I think they simply want you to have a fresh start. [:D] I can''t say welcome to Norwich because I''m, obviously, a little west of there but welcome to the forum and it would be nice if you can take Slim''s advice on the "Ray''s Funds thread."

[quote user="NECanary"]I am writing to you now from the comfort of our new home in Trowse.Absolutely delighted to be down here and really grateful for the help, support and advice that was proffered during those weeks when we were house hunting.Now that I am finally settled, hopefully I can get to more games, spend more time here and hopefully put some faces to names and avatars.OTBC[/quote]Glad you made it to Norfolk, NECanary. Hope the move wasn''t too stressful.Regarding pairing up some ugly mugs to names on here a good place to start would be the downstairs bar of the Nelson hotel. It''s right opposite the railway station and is a favourite post-match haunt of Tilly amongst others.You''ll find him easily enough...........he''s a George Clooney look-a-like (ish) [;)]

[quote user="NECanary"]I am writing to you now from the comfort of our new home in Trowse.Absolutely delighted to be down here and really grateful for the help, support and advice that was proffered during those weeks when we were house hunting.Now that I am finally settled, hopefully I can get to more games, spend more time here and hopefully put some faces to names and avatars.OTBC[/quote]Glad you made it to Norfolk, NECanary. Hope the move wasn''t too stressful.Regarding pairing up some ugly mugs to names on here a good place to start would be the downstairs bar of the Nelson hotel. It''s right opposite the railway station and is a favourite post-match haunt of Tilly amongst others.You''ll find him easily enough...........he''s a George Clooney look-a-like (ish) [;)]