Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Grant

Welcome to Southampton

Hello I''m a Saints fan I''ve left our message boards cos we''ve been invaded by Scates since they beat us last week. Just like to wish you lot safe journey down to us & hopefully the best team wins tomorrow.

Cheers buddy, presumably you are as nervous as us right now!

I think all we can guarantee at this stage is that there will be goals. I do think you need the 3 points more than us, so I can see some very desparate play in the game.

I hope the best team wins too - it better be us though!

That''s very kind of you. I actually hope to God Norwich win, even if your lot play better.

Uncharitable s*d, aren''t I?

Yeah just a bit nervous!! We''re a tough nut to crack at home and you haven''t had much success away from home so I think we''ll win (although I would say that wouldn''t I). Looks like we''ll be without Crouch & Camara but we''ve got Blackstock & Ormerod back from their loans where they''ve been scoring goals. But at the end of the day if we don''t win I think we''re down whereas you could probably still have a chance of survival if you lose. One tip though if you''re driving down to us in your car use the park & rides. St Mary''s is very close to the city center & parking on matchdays is a nightmare.