Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

Who was it next to Hughton ?

Nobody ,,(,as far as I can see on here ) has mentioned the guy, in a smart long black coat , who stood with Hughton for much of todays game ,,, didn''t look like Calderwood or Trollope. he walked off down the tunnel with a few minutes to go ,,, ?

Any one have an answer ?

Didn''t notice anybody dressed like that. Calderwood was standing with him more than usual today and was wearing a new track suit (navy). These track suits (Trollope had one on also) are a different one to what they usually wear.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Nobody ,,(,as far as I can see on here ) has mentioned the guy, in a smart long black coat , who stood with Hughton for much of todays game ,,, didn''t look like Calderwood or Trollope. he walked off down the tunnel with a few minutes to go ,,, ? Any one have an answer ?[/quote]

Sounds like the Grim Reaper to me. If he left early then Chris must have told him there''s no way he''s leaving before the end of the season at the earliest.

Lucky enough to sit in the Directors enclosure last year and noticed that Ewan Chester wore a long black coat

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Somebody smartly dressed in a long black coat was sat next to Pellegrini on MotD - could this have been the guy?[/quote]

Allegedly, Pellegrini sent his man down to Hughton with the message, "We want to be top tonight, Mr. Hughton. If you let us score one or two goals there''s a cool million in it for you."

Allegedly, Chris replied, "Do I look like I''ve got a dog that travels back and forth to Switzerland?" 

I saw him sitting near me behind the Norwich Dug out and the seats were marked TV so he either worked for the TV or he was as the bloke next to me thought , an FA assessor