Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Wazzy's Ref Watch

Really awful. The sort of performance that makes it really hard to think the refs don''t favour the big sides. Milner brings down our players on the break twice, no yellow, Tettey does it once and he couldn''t get his card out quick enough.

Hooper goes down injured, allows them to keep attacking, Toure goes down, stops the game immediately. Really odd refereeing.

Moss was dreadful.

The one thing I always bang on about is, to be a decent Ref you have to be seen to be fair to both teams. Moss didn''t do this.

Gave us a free kick in the first half - left of pitch, 10 yards or so in their half was where the offence was. We get to take it in the middle of the pitch on the half way line...?

I thought Toure blatantly handled the ball at one point - totally ignored

Milner did a horrible foul in the first half didn''t even get spoken to, finally gets booked for another terrible one - should have been off at this point.

But the one that did it for me was when Demichelis (who was pants all game) missed the ball that was going over his head, fell over backwards and got a free kick.

I didn''t pick up at the time the kick on RvW by Toure, but any Ref worth his salt should have - especially when you were as close as Moss was to the incident.

I thought he was dreadful.

A disgusting performance, to use such a strong word.

I don''t understand - well i do, he favoured Man City. But then Man City can afford to pay off ref''s.. (joke).

On a serious point - why when it''s Man City is a cynical foul taking out our players on a break / counter attack is it not a yellow card? There were two primary one''s before anyone Man City side got booked where we broke out quickly looking to counter and a City player (Milner) decided to take a yellow for the team and take out whoever was breaking away. Only, he didn''t have to take a yellow because Jon Moss is a big-side favouring twunt.

But the one that did it for me was when Demichelis (who was pants all game) missed the ball that was going over his head, fell over backwards and got a free kick.

I didn''t pick up at the time the kick on RvW by Toure, but any Ref worth his salt should have - especially when you were as close as Moss was to the incident.

That one really annoyed me as well Wazza, it involved Hooper if I recall correctly and he was away, shocking bias.

Demichellis was a complete and utter donkey!