Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

Stay classy norwich fans

"On the pitch,if Ricky scores"

Surely that''s the last chant you want to be singing to an out of form, un confident striker, especially one that is new to England and not used to certain English chants. If anything this will damage his confidence taking the piss out of his goal scoring abilities.

The lad gives his all and wants to do well here so why not get behind him properly and try to get some confidence in him.

Over reaction from the moronic support in the Snake Pit again. Hissy moaners who will take any bad form to have a go at players and management during a game. Bunch of retards who have been absolutely awful since getting into the Premiership.

Embarrassing bunch.

If they put as much effort in supporting the players on the pitch...maybe, just maybe it will give the rest of the ground that lift when needed! Tw@s

[quote user="Bradwell canary"]HOW DIFFERENT IT MAY HAVE BEEN IF HE HAD TAKEN THE PENALTY INSTEAD OF SNODDY. MAY HAVE BOASTED HIS CONFIDENCE, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED?[/quote]

That''s exactly what my boss said. He believes it was the turning point for RvW.

[quote user="McLovin"]"On the pitch,if Ricky scores"

Surely that''s the last chant you want to be singing to an out of form, un confident striker, especially one that is new to England and not used to certain English chants. If anything this will damage his confidence taking the piss out of his goal scoring abilities.

The lad gives his all and wants to do well here so why not get behind him properly and try to get some confidence in him.[/quote]

I have to say in all honesty i thought the chant was "on the piss if Ricky scores"

H