Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

West Ham predictions

Massive game this. A draw would probably be okay but not 100% ideal, a win would obviously be amazing and a defeat pretty disastrous.

I''m going West Ham 2-1 Norwich unfortunately.

We always blow the next game after a great result. Hope I''m wrong though.

Assuming we can keep 11 men on the pitch for more than 5 minutes I can see a draw. Same team same tactics for me!

I think wolfy is going to be starting the game. and I would love to see him grab a goal or two and get his confidence up a bit. going for a 2-0 Norwich win with the momentum behind us from the man city game. we really need to start picking up points.

We can do it,if the players hold there nerve in what will undoubtedly be a hostile atmosphere.

They''ll feel sorry for themselves over the Carrol decision and will be on the Ref''s back from the start.

Just hope the Ref doesn''t cave in like twat CLattenberg did,twelve months ago, under the same lights.

If the manager has enough bottle to attack and plays the same team then we will win.

If he tries to come away with a point and brings in Gutierez and/or Snodgrass to that end then we run the risk of coming away with nothing.

I don''t want to sound like Pelegrini, but much will depend at Upton Park on what fit players we have available. Saturday''s game was a bruising affair.

Snodgrass should be fit again, - apparently he was borderline for Saturday, but what new injuries we may have to add to the long list is not clear. Hughton said that Hooper will be fine.

So it''s difficult to forecast, but Wet Spam lacking Carroll rely heavily on Nolan. If we can keep the latter quiet, we can probably achieve a clean sheet.

But can we score?

l''ll go for 1-1, or 1-0 to us.

For me West Ham are not as bad as some have made out during the season,even without Carroll. They have a Manager who know the rope big time in these situations, great home support and this will be a game they will EXPECT to win and will be well up for it I''m sure. So, whilst a win would be brilliant, I feel a hard fought point is the best we will come away with.......and with Snodgrass in the team! 

Same team as sat;  confident that hooper will start,  but happy if ricky has too.   The rest deserve to keep their places after a sterling effort on sat, and snoddy and jonas to make the bench.

If we are struggling to keep possession my first consideration would be BJ off,  move Fer back and bring in snoddy,  him pilks and redderz in the three offers options.

No return to a 442 please,  simply not as effective.

I am simply not sure we will score;  so can see any more than a single goal victory for either side, it will be tight and could go either way;    but I am predicting another 0-0

I would like to see the same side, as much as possible, Tomorrow.

confidence will be high from Saturday and I think we will have a go... 3-0 to us.

West Ham are coming off a draw against Chelsea and wins over Swansea and Villa so are very much in form , can only see one outcome and it is going to leave us in a precarious position .