Sign in to follow this  
canary_wench

1st Wizard - offline for a while

Hi,

My name is Nicola and I am a regular lurker and engaged to 1st Wizards son. He has asked me to post a message to explain why he hasn''t been around for a while and will be away for a few weeks.

On wednesday night 1st Wizard had a heart attack, and was taken to hospital on thursday morning. He is convinced that it was the match on wednesday night that pushed him over the edge!! He is doing well, sat up and complaining about the food, but will be in hospital until early next week. When he gets out he is going to stay away from the boards for a while in an attempt to make sure that he is getting all the rest he needs, and asks if those who usually send him messages will hang fire for a while until he is fully recovered.

He sends his best wishes, and says to tell you not to worry, the Wizard is still working his magic!

I will visit the boards and let you know how he is doing, but as I said, he is a lot better and just waiting for the all clear to come home.

Nicola

Oh hex! 

Keep those nurses away from your cloudy balls, we wouldn''t want anyone interfering with them just now. 

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

All the best,

ps... I hope this isn''t another one of your little japes wiz?

[quote]Hi, My name is Nicola and I am a regular lurker and engaged to 1st Wizards son. He has asked me to post a message to explain why he hasn''t been around for a while and will be away for a few weeks. O...[/quote]

Get well soon 1st Wizard and I look forward to reading your posts again soon.  He is clearly still working his magic from the hospital bed,hence yesterday''s win.  Hopefully it will extend to a Soton defeat today.

Get well soon Wiz,

I think the results we been getting the last few matches would stress most of our old cardiac systems.

Anyway keep your chin up and concentrate on getting back to Foruming best.

From now on all our games will be 3-0 up in the first half just to allay any further stress.

Good luck and a quick recovery !

Jim

This is sad news indeed.

I''d urge all of those posters who have had "run-ins" with 1stWizard in the past to set aside what differences they may have towards him and wish him the swiftest of recoveries.

Whatever we may feel about his views, some negative, many positive, about the club, he is at heart a committed fan of the club we all hold so dear.

Wiz, I wish you the swiftest of recoveries especially at this time when the club is enjoying this mini-resurgence, raising hopes once more of an extended Premiership stay.

Thanks, Nicola for the message concerning Wiz. While I agree with very few of his messages concerning NCFC. I wish him a speedy recovery, and a quick return to the cut and thrust of the boards.

You might tell him that I have had two HA''s over the past 6 years, and if he has the good fortune that I have experienced during that time, it is not in any way the end of the World, and once again get well soon. 

[quote]Hi, My name is Nicola and I am a regular lurker and engaged to 1st Wizards son. He has asked me to post a message to explain why he hasn''t been around for a while and will be away for a few weeks. O...[/quote]

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for letting us know that our ''Wizard'' is poorly and tell him that city angel sends him a big hug and kiss, which will make him feel much better, I hope.

Thanks heaps Nicola,

Please send my best wishes to Wiz, and let him know that if you hold your nose while you eat, the processed mash potato is just edible (providing you swallow very quickly, and drink a strong cordial directly after).

Kick back and relax sir, let us do all the stressin for you! Will be thinking of you, and take care! Look forward to seeing you back upon this here board when you are "fully" ready!

Keep smiling sir

Normann.

get well soon wizz, all the best.

Thanks for letting us know Nicola - truly puts the relagtion battle into context about what is really important in our lives.

The only surprise is that more fns have not been suffering over the last couple of games - truly tense stuff.

Please pass on our very best wishes for a speedy and full recovery and a return to controversial posting soon.

OTBC