Sign in to follow this  
Lurd

Who is leaving?

We already know mullers is off, but who''s going to be joining him? I know this obviously depends on what division we''re playing in but i would hazard a guess at:

Mcveigh - hasnt even ben the squad for a couple of months i dont think

Edworthy - contract up, worthy wasnt happy he didnt sign straight away

Brennan - roughly 20 starts in 2 years isnt too impressive

Charlton - again dropped recently, out of contract

Stuart - out of contract.. has proved to be a bit past it, despite the efforts.

charlton is contracted untill june 2006 with a further years option. check your figures.

[quote]We already know mullers is off, but who''s going to be joining him? I know this obviously depends on what division we''re playing in but i would hazard a guess at: Mcveigh - hasnt even ben the squad fo...[/quote]

I''d add David Nielson, Marc Libbra and Chris Llywelyn to that list-  None of which have played in ages!

If we go down then i would only sell a few players. Staying up then we need a clearout. but a massive clearout is unwise i feel. We want to build on our squad and have more players

i feel a bit sorry for Edders, he clearly wants a new contract, i dont think its a case that he didnt sign straight away, i think its that worthy stalled over offering him a deal, and his Game suffered as a result which has led to him being dropped.. and sadly possibly off loaded, theres goes my 60/1 bet for a goal every week

jas

with helvegs current form, and if we stay up, i wouldnt be supprised if he sees most of the rest of his career with city, if we go down, im not sure.

If we do stay up, eddy would then be of no use....... and again, age comes into it, is it worthy gettin in a younger player?

sorry Jay, I''m a massive fan of Eddy, but i dont know if he thought he was better than what the club was offering, or whatever, but he was looking after himself, and if you play with fire, you get burnt