Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

I think we will beat West Ham!

I think RvW will score. I think we will start of quickly, like Liverpool did against Arsenal. We will race into a quick 2-0 lead. Yes, they might get a goal back and it might be edgy at times, but we will score again and again.

My prediction for tomorrow night is West Ham 1-4 Norwich. Seriously. I can almost feel it.

It''s time the players went out there and made it happen!

I also think we are going to win, but I don''t think we will hit 4 though! Would love to see RVW get on the score sheet, i think one quality finish and we would see a new player again.

had a good feeling about saturday knowing that citeh wouldnt score ,same goes for tomorrow either a 1-0 or 2-0 to city. loads more winable games just keep Snodgrass on the bench .and we will finish on 42 points for the season

When I was a lad we used to have a saying about "thought". It went "Thought ran behind a muck cart ''cos he thought it was a wedding!"

A "muck cart" was a brown lorry full of "tub" lavatories collected from the rear of terraced properties without bathrooms. The smell was dreadful.

If you had any sense you would give us some reasons at to why we should beat West Ham and then the Board would not fall about laughing at you and your nonsense.