Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Yaya Toure on RVW

Wrong decision, but would you want Toure to miss the Stoke and Sunderland games?

Similarly when Remy was red carded against us he missed the last few minutes which didn''t really effect the game but stopped him playing against Sunderland who gained 3 points on us with a win at Newcastle..

By punishing Toure it could have ended up punishing us, which is an odd paradox.

Was going to make the same point myself,getting a ban wouldn''t help Norwich at all in fact quite the opposite.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]No further action - well no surprise there then.

Sham of a farce of a travesty

''The incident was reviewed by a panel made up of three ex-referees.

And the former officials could not unanimously agree the Ivorian should be charged with violent conduct.''

Pathetic sorry this makes the FA a joke and a disgrace.

They. Are actually saying ok to kick a player intentionally on ground as long as not too hard and ref does not catch you. Rvw was right to react it was dirty and sneaky and justified a red card .

Seem to remember Beckham got red for simple back flick in world cup which was certainly no worse if not softer than this

So what was it then, and accidental kick. Sorry but the intent was there, and he had to go.[/quote]

Yet Bellamy will be charged for his. Was that worse then? Or just a case of give a dog a bad name. I hope Bellars gets off!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]No further action - well no surprise there then. Sham of a farce of a travesty ''The incident was reviewed by a panel made up of three ex-referees. And the former officials could not unanimously agree the Ivorian should be charged with violent conduct.'' So what was it then, and accidental kick. Sorry but the intent was there, and he had to go.[/quote]

Imo Wazzy, you are correct, although I don''t think it was just intent. He clearly carried out the action deliberately. However, while it''s always said that two wrongs don''t make a right, I would not be surprised if there was a nod and a wink between the panel members that given the tightness of teams in the bottom half, as Norwich didn''t get the benefit of the correct decision on the day it would be unfair to then give a benefit to the teams Norwich are competing with. Not right, but justice nonetheless.

It was mentioned on the radio tonight during the Derby/QPR game that RVW had tweeted that he was glad that he got off as the game would be a worse place without him playing and that what happens at Carrow Road stays at Carrow Road, he does not seem to have any grudges about it.

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]It was mentioned on the radio tonight during the Derby/QPR game that RVW had tweeted that he was glad that he got off as the game would be a worse place without him playing and that what happens at Carrow Road stays at Carrow Road, he does not seem to have any grudges about it.[/quote]

"Good to see Toure not getting suspended. Players like him belong on the pitch!" Van Wolfswinkel, 25, tweeted.

"Things happen on the pitch. But we all enjoy watching him play. So get on with it and enjoy the football. That''s what it''s all about."

Good attitude Ricky[Y]

not being silly but even a little tap with a boot or studs around the spine area would hurt like hell

most of you seem quick to call him a wimp but the angry reaction he had didn''t look made up to me

[quote user="Paul101"]not being silly but even a little tap with a boot or studs around the spine area would hurt like hell

most of you seem quick to call him a wimp but the angry reaction he had didn''t look made up to me[/quote]-"Most of you.+A few idiot trolls.Its hardly a consensus opinion that Ricky somehow faked it.

Ricky didn''t help himself with his reaction, however, he was right to draw attention to it. Players give little knicks and knocks all the time, just most of them go unnoticed