Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

RVW comments re Toure

"Things happen on the pitch. But we all enjoy watching him play. So get

on with it and enjoy the football. That''s what it''s all about."
We would Ricky if you''d just score (or even make an attempt) once in a while!!

I''m happy Toure isn''t banned, it doesn''t help us and actually would hinder us. Really hoping tonight is the night for Ricky. Is he likely to start given Hoopers knock?

I am pleased tpo as there was nothing in it. I''d have been even more pleased if Van Wolfswinkel hadn''t rolled around on the floor as if shot too and worried more about making contact with the football somewhere useful on the pitch.

I hope he does start and gets a goal... if it doesnt happen today maybe its time to bring Becchio up?

I played RVW all season on Footy manager and he got 2 goals :-( - almost too realistic!

Well I guess the only way is to berate him and undermine every attempt he makes to improve his form. Then, as is customary, claim "victory" and that you were "right all along"

Horrendous excuses for fans, horrendous excuses for people.

[quote user="Buh"]Well I guess the only way is to berate him and undermine every attempt he makes to improve his form. Then, as is customary, claim "victory" and that you were "right all along"

Horrendous excuses for fans, horrendous excuses for people.[/quote]

It''s not like fans are booing him, is it? Do you not expect a little bit more from him?

If questioning the performances of our most expensive signing makes us ''horrendous excuses for people'', you must have an extremely low threshold of tolerance for anyone who isn''t... well... you, basically.

Personally I was questioning his reaction to a near non existent dig. It was embarrassing and I think his tweets show that he probably agrees now. His performances tell their own story. Tries, loses his temper and doesn''t look like scoring. Maybe he''ll come good, maybe he won''t. Right not I couldn''t care less who scores as long as someone does to get us out of this slow descent.