Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 26

Brilliant so far Yankee. I was keeping up with the scores in the Nelson after the game. Since Kathy showed young Graham Humphrey how to use his phone he''s really come on leaps and bounds as our intrepid score reporter...

I only had a couple of cokes last night and I only ever paint the town yellow[:D]

Unbeaten overnight, sleep well Yankee[S] Tomorrow the power of the PUPs will be right behind the remaining two[&][Y]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Well, that''s day one out of the way. By the way, Herman, I always thought the real risky one is my own selection for tomorrow, Schalke. It was between them and the one I was sorely tempted to go with ,Purple''s exotic selection, but he let me know that it was a very early Saturday game and, with Nutty having a Friday night out on the town ( city ) I opted for the greater return that Schalke would provide. That''s the one I''m concerned about. We don''t do sorry and blame on this thread but, if Schalke fails to deliver, I''m going to blame Nutty for painting the town red. [:D]

[/quote]Yankee, you obviously haven''t seen the result of PurpleCanary''s exotic but absolute banker 1-14 game...[:@][*-)][8o|]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Well, that''s day one out of the way. By the way, Herman, I always thought the real risky one is my own selection for tomorrow, Schalke. It was between them and the one I was sorely tempted to go with ,Purple''s exotic selection, but he let me know that it was a very early Saturday game and, with Nutty having a Friday night out on the town ( city ) I opted for the greater return that Schalke would provide. That''s the one I''m concerned about. We don''t do sorry and blame on this thread but, if Schalke fails to deliver, I''m going to blame Nutty for painting the town red. [:D]

[/quote]

Yankee, you obviously haven''t seen the result of PurpleCanary''s exotic but absolute banker 1-14 game...
[:@][*-)][8o|]
[/quote]

I couldn''t find it because Livescores.com is not working for me. I take it they lost? If so, now I''ll have to praise Nutty for painting the town yellow on Friday night. Rats! [:D]

By the way, what was the score?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]Yankee, you obviously haven''t seen the result of PurpleCanary''s exotic but absolute banker 1-14 game...[:@][*-)][8o|][/quote]

I couldn''t find it because Livescores.com is not working for me. I take it they lost? If so, now I''ll have to praise Nutty for painting the town yellow on Friday night. Rats! [:D]

[/quote]Some how this team of idiots (what else with the name Socceroo?) who have shipped goals like Bon Accord managed to go 3-1 up against my home bankers. It ended 3-3.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Yankee, you obviously haven''t seen the result of PurpleCanary''s exotic but absolute banker 1-14 game...
[:@][*-)][8o|]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Some how this team of idiots (what else with the name Socceroo?) who have shipped goals like Bon Accord managed to go 3-1 up against my home bankers. It ended 3-3.

[/quote]

I did warn you about games that are played with square balls. Unless, of course, the whole package is handled by Federal Express. [;)] 

Nutty, I would not want you to start questioning your senses just because you went out for fun on Friday night ( although, it must be said, coke can also be powerful sometimes depending upon who''s doing the fetching ). I also saw Porto down for an earlier start and then it changed.

Let''s hope the strength in numbers of the Pups who opted for Porto are right on the money. Yes [Y]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Looking good!Hard luck Statto, cruel for it to happen on a substitute pick. Am sure Luton would have done the business as well..[/quote]

Yes that was cruel. Fulham looked spent but Man Utd still managed to hand a point back. I think Luton would have won too.