Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

5 year season tickets

i have got one, has anyone else?

I payed for mine by direct debit last year and have the receipts for the next 5 seasons worth which i got when i payed for them. However, i have not heard anything else about when i should expect next seasons card automatically. i received the renewal forms in February or whenever it was, and emailed the club (couldnt get through on the phones at the time) but they never replied to my questions.

Did any other 5 year holders get the forms? im getting a bit panciky that come the first home game of next season i might not have my usual seat! im going to the beam back tommorow so might pop in the ticket office and ask.

Im just wondering what everyone else has received, or even the 3 year season ticket holders, did u all receive renewal forms when u still have 3 years left to run?

jas

Chill out Jas, this will not be a problem.  I have had a 3 year ticket for the past 4 seasons, and have 3 more paid for.  It’s great to be enjoying Premier League at 3 seasons ago Div one prices, about £3.50 a match! 

The guys and gals in the box office are professional people and do a fantastic job, you will not have been overlooked they just have 10''s of thousands of tickets to sort out and the 3 and 5 year tickets are usually dealt with after the rest are sorted.  You will get next years ticket about 2 weeks before the start of next season, and don’t panic it will be your usual seat for the next 5 years.

Yes I did receive a renewal form and have renewed, I have also had confirmation receipt from the club for 2007 / 2008.  By all means pop in and have a chat with the box office crew, they will soon calm your panics.

Here''s to 5 seasons in the Prem! 

Hi Jas. I too have a five year season ticket and i asked the same question to my neighbour who has had one for some years now, he said you only fill the forms in if you want to top up you current deal. You simply get your new season ticket when they are issued next season. At the end of the day you have receipts so you will have your seat next season. OTBC