Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

West ham Confident

Just had a glance at their Board and i have to say they all seem pretty confident of a win and also think we are by far the easiest home fixture remaining. Only time will tell but interesting that we are currently held in such low esteem by one of our relegation rivals. For what its worth i think they will pull away regardless of what happens tonight as they gradually get their injured players back

I would not be too confident If I was them. Got a feeling that Norwich will go there to attack and play a high pressing game that will disrupt the home team.

What we must not do tonight is concede early as this will really give them a boost. Need to keep the home crowd quiet for the first 15-20mins.

Think Norwich will score early tonight!!!!

Yorkshire Canary wrote the following post at 11/02/2014 4:18 PM:

Just had a glance at their Board and i have to say they all seem pretty confident of a win and also think we are by far the easiest home fixture remaining. Only time will tell but interesting that we are currently held in such low esteem by one of our relegation rivals. For what its worth i think they will pull away regardless of what happens tonight as they gradually get their injured players back

With our away record it''s hardly surprising that they see us as an easy 3 points. That could well be their undoing and perhaps they will reconsider that view after tonight!

quote user="Vanwink"Yorkshire Canary wrote the following post at 11/02/2014 4:18 PM:

With our away record it''s hardly surprising that they see us as an easy 3 points. That could well be their undoing and perhaps they will reconsider that view after tonight!/quote

The more confident they are as fans, the better. If they don''t get their way they will turn on their own players all the quicker.

I actually don''t think we''ve been that bad away from home this year, certainly not against our peers. Take out the top sides we''ve played and we''ve lost to Hull and Cardiff, drawn with Palace and Sunderland, and beaten Stoke and West Brom. A reasonable record IMO.

I think they may be in for a shock Beefy, and as you say, if their fans are expecting a stroll in the park then they could well turn if things don''t go their way, great oppertunity for us,

They won comfortably at home against us last season, and they won at Villa on Saturday, so you can understand their fans being a bit bullish.

Looking at the rest of their home fixtures they have :

Southampton

Hull

Man U

Liverpool

Palace

Spurs

So of those, Hull seem to be piling up good results, Palace is a bit of a local derby, and none of the others are easy even with Man U''s troubles.  So I don''t feel they will "pull away" like some on here.  I can see them being in the relegation mix to the death.

I certainly hope their fans are in for a surprise tonight, like Stoke and WBA had.

Got a good feeling about tonight, hopefully we stick with our starting team from Saturday, but let Fer, Pilks and Redmond push up further. Be nice to go into the break with 28 points!

"They won comfortably at home against us last season, "

They got a dodgy penalty and a 2-1 win last season in an even game if I remember it correctly.

Having said that they totally dominated us at home before we got lucky when the keeper spilled one and they fell to pieces.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Just had a glance at their Board and i have to say they all seem pretty confident of a win and also think we are by far the easiest home fixture remaining. Only time will tell but interesting that we are currently held in such low esteem by one of our relegation rivals. For what its worth i think they will pull away regardless of what happens tonight as they gradually get their injured players back[/quote]To be replaced by others no doubt.They''re in a right royal battle like the rest of us.