Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

ricky will score tonight

I still think it''s too early to judge Ricky. Give him time, he has been so unlucky, once he gets that break...which he will, we will see a reformed man. Big fan of RVW

Think he will be on the bench, unlikely to see more than 10 minutes if thats the case.

How people say it''s to early to judge him is beyond me.

He''s our record signing and has one league goal at the turn of February, he hasn''t even looked like scoring.

With such a big price tag, I think it''s fine to judge him

I fu(king hope so! Nothing would please me more than to find out his ''meh'' performances have just been because of a lack of confidence and he goes on a run after this. He looked so good before he joined us, that ability doesn''t just disappear

I hopefully suggested this before Man City game, so here''s hoping (again) that Ricky can find the back of the net, and that the tune "Feed the Wolf and he will score" becomes a regular spiritual on those spring Saturday afternoons at Carrow Road.... A man can dream.

No idea how people can still class themselves as ''big fans'' of RVW. What the fook has he done for us this season? Apart from scoring that decent header on opening day and looking pretty up top?