Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

About to hit our stride?

Anyone think the team in the last 2 matches has turned a corner (albeit with one point only)? I was wondering today that we might just be about to pick up some form and belief? Just sense a change around the place. Realise this is a risky thing to say mid-match but also could be prophetic!

I don''t know.
The amount of good chances we''ve had this calendar year in matches, Palace, Hull in particular Cardiff. The opportunity to sneak a perhaps undeserved victory against Newcastle & Man.C. It just seems like fate. We don''t look like finding our scoring boots despite an abundance of very very good chances (with a lot of bad luck and some very good saves/blocks). And without scoring nothing will happen unfortunately.

The same old so far. Yes we''re playing much, much better but we simply need to start converting chances. We should be at least 2 goals up tonight. I just hope it doesn''t come back to haunt us in the second half.

Win today and yes, maybe we have turned a bit of a corner. But we simply can''t drop points to a rival

Well there is my answer......a chance in a match against the bottom of the table rival and CH looks to go for the draw. Really depressing times for NCFC