Sign in to follow this  
Overrated, over paid

Well done Chris,

Your substitutions are truly inspirational! Your tactical nonce is legendary, long may your name be etched in the memories of every city fan!

I called how poor this man was 12 months ago. He and he alone will take us down! The players prove tonight they''re doing their utmost tonight. Tactical stupidity and ridiculous substitutions lost us a point and gave us a further kick in the goal difference column.

Anyone still defending this muppet needs medical assistance, he''s awful.

See you in the championship guys!

Taken from BBC website.

Text us on 81111

Mark - angry Norwich fan:

Chris Hughton has spent 18 months ripping the heart and soul out of a

talented team that Lambert built. His tactics and team selection are

dreadful and he shows no inspiration or motivation to the players. The

board need to act now and dismiss him before it is too late. Save us

Malky!

I reckon Hooper''s inability to hit a cow''s arse with a banjo might have had a bearing on things and all. I suppose Houghton should cop some stick for that.

I don''t think Malky is the answer. But we clearly need some kind of change to freshen things up. A director of football?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I reckon Hooper''s inability to hit a cow''s arse with a banjo might have had a bearing on things and all. I suppose Houghton should cop some stick for that.[/quote]To be honest I''m not really sure how our striker''s ability to abuse farm animals with string instruments would have had much of a bearing on the result anyway.

Malky isn''t for me, unproven and as equally as poor as Chris in different ways. Didn''t like the chaps conduct as Cardiff manager, yes the owner was a d*ck allegedly but he acted equally as unprofessionally by playing the media. No thanks.

Chris however needs to walk, today, he''s utterly awful and the players have no confidence in his ability to make the right calls. His January transfer activity alone shows incompetence! Out,