Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

chris must be having a breakdown

Breakdown? No chance.

Tactically, Hughton is sitting pretty waiting for his compensation pay-off

Worry not fellow fans, i have been tolled that hughton will be gone soon. Read your bible.

Jesus speaks in the book of Mathew, chapter 24, of such a tribulation, that unless God shortened those days, no one would survive, Jesus is the ark of the new covenant, the only true refuge, all who call apon him shall be saved, this is the good news. The good news of hughtons resignation is upon us.

We are all in range, an illness, virus, an accident, terrorism, war, one youth, one gang, a knife, a gun, fire, the unexspected, when least expected. But this glory is expected, the glory of the man who never was, the man of the defends.

Looks like Chris is not the one having a breakdown.... hey Johnny 3 posts!

i dont care who the club bring in. phelan and malky are looking for work. anything will do. can we just get him out pleaseamateur hour

[quote user="johnny botwright"]Worry not fellow fans, i have been tolled that hughton will be gone soon. Read your bible.

Jesus speaks in the book of Mathew, chapter 24, of such a tribulation, that unless God shortened those days, no one would survive, Jesus is the ark of the new covenant, the only true refuge, all who call apon him shall be saved, this is the good news. The good news of hughtons resignation is upon us.

We are all in range, an illness, virus, an accident, terrorism, war, one youth, one gang, a knife, a gun, fire, the unexspected, when least expected. But this glory is expected, the glory of the man who never was, the man of the defends.[/quote]

What the fuck are you, you complete freak? Piss off!

reply to jummy, you are not even close.My accusers have now been silenced, some look utterly ashamed, others that rose up agaisnt me, have been layed low, floored, like trees after a gale.

How many free scoring strikers have gone through spells drier than the Sahara under Hughton?

I''ll give you a clue, it''s a higher number than the number of goals we''ve scored in our last 10 games.

Just a coincidence I expect.

[quote user="im spartacus"]nobody would make those substitutions in there right mind he must be having some sort of breakdown... all very sad but he needs to be removed before he does any more damage[/quote]
If he is having a breakdown, it has been going on for 18months. He has constantly made stupid subs that make absolutely **** all sense, and costing us points, since day 1. Seriously, he may be a nice guy, but what he is doing to our club makes him an absolute C*** in my book.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 11/02/2014 9:58 PM:

his changes were terrible today, but how many chances do our players need to score? thats not his fault

A manager lives and dies by his results and tactics. Entirely his fault.

The chances missed are not on him, but that substitution to bring on Elmander is most definitely on him. We didn''t look threatening again once that move was made. We are in trouble and we need to fire him just to inject a little bit of life into this team.