Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Players lost us the game not Hughton!

Snodgrass clean through one on one and misses. Hooper clean through one on one and misses, plus numerous other half chances.

Cannot blame the manager for players not taking there chances and we are creating plenty.

Do not know where we go from here. This could be a very damaging defeat. Think the stuffing could be kicked right out of us.

YEAH, RIGHT!

Who are you kidding.

The substitutions lost us the game, and nothing else.

We were comfortable, attacking well and defending well. Alters the balance with 20 to go, takes off the attacking threat, and loses the game.

We still had to score. You can''t have 4 chances like that and not score a single one.

That deserves noting but no points, and if it keeps happening then it deserves relegation.

R u for real. The manager is totally out of his depth, He just cant be manager when we play spurs or we are doomed

No such thing as should have scored when a goalkeeper should be saving goals.

we firmly had the upper hand until hughton changed his mind going from a winning position into his useless tactics of holding for a draw. Removing the attacking threat. Then going 1-0 down with no attacking threat decides to throw on an ''out of soughs'' striker (RvW)

This is terrible management. He has to go now

How did Hughton not cost us the game?

He took off the most direct attacking player who was causing West Ham''s defence issues, he takes one of the few players who is likely to score a goal for us and replaces him with a slow, average centre forward who has not scored a goal all season. How can the manager not be to blame for some of this?

He leaves Snodgrass on week in week out regardless of how he performs, I like Snodgrass but why should he alway get 90 minutes of football every week. He has not been at his best all season, yet if a substitution is going to happen you can bet it won''t be him. I said at half time Redmond would be taken off, I was right, to predictable is the issue here I think.

We cannot lay the blame solely on Hughton''s door...s**t finishing also contributed.

That said taking off Redmond, who was probably the best player on this pitch, was criminal....almost worthy of getting sacked for IMO.

Snodders was w**k tonight but still stayed on for the full 90mins....ANGRYYYYYYY!!!