Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

People that need to Pi55 off

Elmander

Snodgrass

Hughton

RVW

Johnson

What absolute jokes they all are. We have arguably the best back five in the bottom half and these idiots up front or in the dugout don''t help one bit. What wastes of places in the yellow shirt. I never want to see Elmander in particular in that shirt again.

Seconded. Why do we rely on Snoddy. Not up to this league. Skillful but slows down the whole team. Would make a great sub though.

Are we blaming the players now then are we?

The most culpable parties in order are as follows:

1) The boardroom

2) The management team

3) The players

You get rid of number 2 and number 3 are still here. If you want number 2 gone then it has become apparent that we made need to get rid of number 1.

Johnson in particular always gives 100% and can be a valuable member of our team when he plays well, criticism of a player who gives 100% every week is harsh and unwarrented.

Harsh on Johnson, he might not be the best footballer at times but take note of the number of times he puts in crucial blocks.

RVW has a good background as a promising striker, if used right he could be here in England.

Snodgrass again, if used right, can be a quality player as we saw last season.

It''s the tactics that are making them look poor.

Worry not fellow fans, i have been tolled that hughton will be gone soon. Read your bible.

Jesus speaks in the book of Mathew, chapter 24, of such a tribulation, that unless God shortened those days, no one would survive, Jesus is the ark of the new covenant, the only true refuge, all who call apon him shall be saved, this is the good news. The good news of hughtons resignation is upon us.

We are all in range, an illness, virus, an accident, terrorism, war, one youth, one gang, a knife, a gun, fire, the unexspected, when least expected. But this glory is expected, the glory of the man who never was, the man of the defends.

Le Juge, Johnson is''nt good enough. He''s our version of Nicky Butt when he was at Man U. Never anywhere near good enough, but got games through injuries. As soon as Howson is back, he''ll be back out of the side.

I''d try play fucking Morris next game and recall Murphy, play him and his brother and Redmond. Our senior offensive players are a complete joke so the youngsters can''t be much worse!

"Le Juge, Johnson is''nt good enough"

That may be true but he doesn''t warrant criticism, he doesn''t pick himself. .

[quote user="hazza9"]Are you an idiot? I agree with Elmander and Hughton but the other 3 are ridiculous!![/quote]

RVW - no goal since August, £15m of precious NCFC money (inc wages and sign on fees) down the toilet.

Snodgrass - A shadow of the great player last season. He''s turned into an egoistical pratt who should have been dropped weeks ago.

Johnson - Just not good enough for this level. As soon as Howson''s back he''ll be a forgotten man. Gives the ball away too much and not cut out for this level.

If Johnson''s ''not good enough'' then that tells us everything we need to know about the rest of our team...... He''s been our best player since December.

Elmander is an appalling player. Hughton is an appalling manager. Why has he put him on for Hooper? Snodgrass is having a poor season but does not deserve the abuse he gets. Johnson is an ok player no more & RVW has agreat record everywhere he has been and will come good at some point.

Time for Hughton to go. We have all the hallmarks of a team going down.

If Johnson''s ''not good enough'' then that tells us everything we need to know about the rest of our team...... He''s been our best player since December.

I know! Certainly not including the defence, i''d agree, it says a lot more about our failings than Johnson''s success though. He''s still making the same old shitty passes and daft long shots but he has been our best non defensive player. I cannot fault the defence.

Fair point Jimmy - i may have exaggerated somewhat by saying he''s been our ''best''.But to criticise him after his recent performances is nothing short of idiotic.If Johnson needs to leave, and ''isn''t good enough'', then there''s a good dozen others who should be leaving with him.

Fair point Jimmy - i may have exaggerated somewhat by saying he''s been our ''best''.But to criticise him after his recent performances is nothing short of idiotic.If Johnson needs to leave, and ''isn''t good enough'', then there''s a good dozen others who should be leaving with him.

Hence the players and manager I called out along side. Add the likes of Fox and Becchio who I have no problems with, they have just been frozen out an forgotten about. They are ruined as professional footballers now.

Maybe there isn''t a dozen then! I suppose Surman needs to be put out of his misery and a few others that have been cut out and sent away that i''ve probably forgotten about!