Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Fulham's run in

Fulham have Everton this weekend, tricky. Who is their next match against? Finally they play us.

If we can get to within two points of them over the next two games, we can overtake them on the last game of the season. The press seem to forget about Fulham, but I would be worried if I was them. If Palace win all 3 games, overtaking Fulham is our only hope.

Who is the other team Fulham have to play?

Newcastle.

Remaining games –

Fulham: Everton (h) Saturday, April 30; Newcastle (h) Wednesday, May 4; Blackburn (a) Saturday, May 7; Norwich (h) Sunday, May 15.

Crystal Palace: Newcastle (a) Saturday, April 30; Southampton (h) Saturday, May 7; Charlton (a) Sunday, May 15.

West Bromwich: Arsenal (h) Monday, May 2; Man Utd (a) Saturday, May 7; Portsmouth (h) Sunday, May 15.

Norwich: Southampton (a) Saturday, April 30; Birmingham (h) Saturday, May 7; Fulham (a) Sunday, May 15.

Southampton: Norwich (h) Saturday, April 30; Crystal Palace (a) Saturday, May 7; Manchester Utd (h) Sunday, May 15.

I mentioned this the other day in the BBC league predictor thread - I think Fulham are certainly far from safe - especially if any of the bottom three teams start to win and pull away from the relegation zone (please God let it be us) - with their potentially awkward run in, it''s entire feasible that we might have a horrible last day of the season game with them - winner stays up...!!!!   Three points this afternoon would of course go a long way to avoiding that!

Hmmm, I don''t think fulham are out of the danger yet either. In fact, on the BBC predictor I tapped in my predictions and palace and norwich stayed up with fulham dropping down. Ridiculously optimistic or reality? We shall see, but their run in is tricky.

all things considered, i would prefer fulham to be safe come the last day of the season. i''m not sure we want to go to fulham with them having something to play for! it''s more than likely we will need a result from that match.

Fulham are beating Everton 2-0, so I think we can safely say its 3 from 4.