Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

anyone would have thought we were in the bottom 3....

well yes we should be worried. Luckily there will be 3 worse teams than us, but it is alarming how we can dominate a game and have as many clear cut chances as we did and not score

Next game isn''t until a Sunday. Everybody will play before us. We are 1 point clear of the bottom 3 so could easily be in there by the time we kick off again. No need to worry?

still, at least we had the "result of the season" on Saturday, so these 2 defeats to teams around us don''t matter

[quote user="mrs miggins"]well yes we should be worried. Luckily there will be 3 worse teams than us, but it is alarming how we can dominate a game and have as many clear cut chances as we did and not score[/quote]

FFS

"Luckily there will be 3 worse teams than us"

Fulham, Cardiff, and..... who is the third exactly?

[quote user="Kingston Yellow"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]but we arent....

and until we are should we be worried?[/quote]

Remind me, are you ''Hughton in'' or ''Hughton out''?[/quote]

i''m "hughton shake it all about".. what happens, Happens.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]but we arent....

Blind man of the Barclay pipes up again.

The gap between us and the bottom 3 has been shrinking by the week now it is 1 point. If we lose when we are supposed to be playing well then we will lose by more when we are playing badly. We must now be one of the favorites for the drop and no one has confidence that CH and his tactics, motivational skills will get us out of it

what do you mean what happens. Although i really can''t see us getting relegated, know one should not care if we do

...unless you''re not a fan

Looking at current form, I struggle to find three worse performing teams. Yes we organised well and deserved the point against Man. C. but we will not survive if we continue to fail to score.

Since the good away win at the Hawthorns, we have played 11 league games, got 8 points and scored 5 goals. That''s 5 goals in 11 games. I keep reading how this keeper and that keeper have had inspired matches against us. Wouldn''t it be good to see our strike force having an inspired day for once.

Don''t know who scouted our man Ricky, whether the manager had an input but it is beginning to look like we flushed £8.5m. on that decision.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Kingston Yellow"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]but we arent....

Remind me, are you ''Hughton in'' or ''Hughton out''?[/quote]

i''m "hughton shake it all about".. what happens, Happens.[/quote]

Ahhh, on the fence again. Having historically lectured everyone about what a good job Hughton''s doing.

We''ll not be in it until them last 4 games, I can see it now. Our players are a nervous bunch of boottling little boys and that is entirely Hughton''s fault. Out with the real charachters, the winners like Holt and Hoolahan and in with a bunch of faeries and bottlers that couldn''t win a raffle consisting entirely of tickets ending in 0 or 5!