Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Time for changes in the boardroom.

The board have defied the wishes of the majority of the fans and stubbonly gone alone with Hughton despite watching our relegation rivals either make chances or invest in the team.

We did nothing this January, we changed nothing.

Forget looking for the next Lambert and Culverhouse, we need to look for the next McNally, Bowkwett and Phillips.

They bottled it.

Probably why they were incompatible with Lambert.

He probably wanted £7m to spend on Benteke.

Le Juge wrote the following post at 2014-02-12 2:16 AM:

At least season tickets might be cheaper. Or even better, free.

They will not. That won''t even be up for discussion, and that is fact.

Le Juge wrote the following post at 11/02/2014 9:47 PM:

The board have defied the wishes of the majority of the fans and stubbonly gone alone with Hughton despite watching our relegation rivals either make chances or invest in the team.

We did nothing this January, we changed nothing.

Forget looking for the next Lambert and Culverhouse, we need to look for the next McNally, Bowkwett and Phillips.

They bottled it.

Three points I''d make here:

1. If you want to blame the board you have to blame the entire board not just three of them especially when none of the three hold the real power.

2. The board have backed the manager as they have previous managers with cash. They are not going to send what they don''t have or can responsibly borrow.

3. Whilst CH is undoubtedly a defensive minded manager it is not the case that we don''t create chances. It''s the players who are responsible for frittering them away.

The board won''t sack him now as there is nothing to be gained by doing so as there are not enough games left for any decent manager to achieve a turnaround.

"especially when none of the three hold the real power"

Are you suggesting that Delia and MWJ are running a dictatorship, and that our board doesn''t operate on a one man one vote system? As a shareholder in a PLC that would concern me, do you have any evidence to support this claim?

"The board have backed the manager as they have previous managers with cash"

Not in this past window they didn''t.

"They are not going to send what they don''t have or can responsibly borrow"

Well I raised the possibility that we are skint recently but that was hypothetical. Are you suggesting that we didn''t have the funds to make player acquisitions in January without being forced to borrow money? If so I''d love to see the evidence again? Hughton and McNally had previously said that there was room to spend money in January, so it would greatly concern me as a fan and shareholder if there had been an event to change this situation. I look forward to clarification.

"Whilst CH is undoubtedly a defensive minded manager it is not the case that we don''t create chances"

I''m sorry, but you seem to have failed to notice that I''d typed "chances" accidentally, when intending to write the word "changes".

"The board won''t sack him now"

Indeed, which is why I am calling for changes to the board, as a result of their failure to change managers prior to the January window, and subsequent failure to invest in the team after deciding to stick with the one that they have.

Well i said many weeks ago that they were either brave or stupid, the answer seems obvious now, we really look like we are stuffed. we really need to beat Sunderland, WBA and Fulham and to be frank it isnt going to happen, we will be lucky to win one of those

How many times are you going to use "luck" as an excuse LDC?

What the f*ck is "luck", does it even really exist? Luck is a concept subscribed to by those who want a convenient excuse for failure.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Great. We lose a match which we dominated and with a bit more luck/confidence in front of goal would have won by three of four and Le Juge wants to dismantle the club.......

[/quote]Look at the stats. When have we won a game by three or four this season? Or last, apart from when WBA were back on the beach after hours in the nightclub.

Satoshi Nakamoto you may come in handy in our revolution, by designing the new decentralised Norfolk Dollar*

*99/100 Norwich fans won''t understand this.

"The more I practice the luckier I get" (variously attributed to Gary Player or Arnold Palmer).But "luck" is usually a function of the better team taking advantage of their superiority.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Great. We lose a match which we dominated and with a bit more luck/confidence in front of goal would have won by three of four and Le Juge wants to dismantle the club.......

[/quote]

You buffoon LDC!!! How many games have you said that this season?? HELLO nobody''s that unlucky it''s like being struck by lightening 5 times in 18 months!!!!!!!!!!!! God almighty eventually you might think "OH i''ll put this 20meter copper pole down SOON" wakey wakey rise n shine

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"]Great. We lose a match which we dominated and with a bit more luck/confidence in front of goal would have won by three of four and Le Juge wants to dismantle the club.......[/quote]Look at the stats. When have we won a game by three or four this season? Or last, apart from when WBA were back on the beach after hours in the nightclub. [/quote]What have stats got to do with it?  We had enough chances to score three or four tonight, stats or no stats.

The only stat which matters is points. We need enough of them to stay in the division, and tonight we made no progress in obtaining them.

What have chances got to do with it. If we keep creating that many chances and keep not finishing any of them we''ll be in back in League 1.

Unfortunately it''s not about chances, it''s about scoring more goals than the opposition.

It''s not bad luck. It''s missed chances. But at least we''re still making the chances. Hooper had a run where they went in. Now they''re staying out. Keep creating and he''ll soon be putting them away again.

Sorry but can i just say, having looked to hopefully write something constructive, I have to say ''Hughton P45'' Can you just chill out, stop being a total @rsehole, you may not agree with LDC (who really does) but there''s really no need to be the total pr1ck that you are being to him