Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

ssn

Just watched Hughton on san, up until the first goal we could have got a point.

Negative thoughts result in negative words, result in negative actions.

Hughton is a LOSER!

We need winners at this club

[quote user="mrs miggins"]did you really think we were going to lose that game watching us? i certainly didn''t[/quote]it was all too predictable. Dominate game, don''t take chances, don''t win game, with the standard ridiculous subs thrown in for good measure

[quote user="mrs miggins"]did you really think we were going to lose that game watching us? i certainly didn''t[/quote]

Yes. As soon as Snodgrass missed that chance. Of course West Ham never really looked threatening until late on, but it was inevitable at that point, after two or three decent missed chances for us we were going to lose.

It''s just inot happening.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]As soon as Elmander came trotting on and Redmond came off, it was inevitable. Awful, awful choices of substitution tonight.[/quote]Jimmy I''m not too entrenched in my perceptions as not to find myself agreeing with you here. On 60 odd minutes I was screaming at the tv for 7 off 12 on I think that would have done the trick. Snoddy wasn''t playing well and I think the 1st half waste got to him,  Pilks and Redmond on the pitch and maybe if still nothing by 75 mins Tettey off for RVW and I can''t see West Ham would have got into our half let alone scored.[:S]Bad call tonight on the subs 100% agree.Did the coaching team not watch the latter stages of the Man City match, nos 22 and 12 tore Man Citys very expensive defenders apart at will.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]did you really think we were going to lose that game watching us? i certainly didn''t[/quote]

Perhaps it''s not the only thing you could be wrong about ;)

It was obvious he was happy with a draw that''s why he took Hooper and Redmond off!!! It''s the same as at Cardiff, when wewent behind he changed his "containment oriented" team for an "attack oriented" team!!! So why didn''t he start with an attacking team versus Cardiff??? SIMPLE HE WOULD OF BEEN HAPPY WITH A DRAW for god sake is it sinking in yet people???? This club will go nowhere under Chris clueless hooton!

[quote user="Liquidator"][quote user="mrs miggins"]did you really think we were going to lose that game watching us? i certainly didn''t[/quote]

Perhaps it''s not the only thing you could be wrong about ;)[/quote]

Lol have you not learnt yet 0-0 with a team means 1 goal could make US LOSE, also if a team scores 2 against us THEY WILL WIN!! If a teams 1 nil up against us WE.MAY DRAW due to the fact if we did pull 1 back A, it would be 90% chance the only goal we score (2+ goals 3 times this season) and B, if WE DID get 1 goal back, there''s nothing surer than hughton would be happy with that and take off our forwards (regardless of it being man city,arsenal or even Cardiff or a TEN MAN HULL)