Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

Hughton quote:

Bear in mind this is the same person who took off Redmond to get fresh legs on...he has no idea!

John from the Tomorrow People wrote the following post at 2014-02-12 2:23 AM:

City 2nd wrote:

If your playing badly it''s a different type of concern! REALLY! Please enlighten me.!!

You''re.

Sorry JFTTP, it''s the anger!

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]"If you are not scoring goals then you had better try not to concede goals" says it all from the king clown[/quote]

thats what lambert used to say all the time, chill

West Ham 2 Norwich City 0

Now where in this result can he really say we played well? I''m guessing when he gets us relegated he will take credit for only spending £20+m and he''s already bought a team ready for the Championship.

[quote user="canaryfairy"]If you miss all your chances and never score that is NOT playing well. Playing well is when you kick the ball in the goal.[/quote]And just to clarify in case he gets any clever ideas, "when you kick the ball in the opposition''s goal."

Hughton is the most negative manager this club has ever had and therefore, we get negative results.

I''m still amazed that he has fans that back him, but such is life.

[quote user="canaryfairy"]If you miss all your chances and never score that is NOT playing well. Playing well is when you kick the ball in the goal.[/quote]

No you can play well and not score, that is possible

Depends on your definition of ''playing well''.

If you have lots of possession, attack, pass well, create lots of chances and score no goals I don''t consider that to be playing well.

If you did that consistently for 38 games you''d be bottom of the league.

I know where you''re coming from but I disagree. The aim of the game of football is to score more goals than the opposition - if you don''t do that you are not playing the game well. Creating chances etc should enable you to score goals but chances alone are not the aim.

" Goreham: "What can you do to change things"? Hughton: "You can only keep doing what you''re doing" "

A better question might have been - why DID you change things - the team played out of it''s skin on Saturday v Man City - so why change it?

And even with the changes you made, the team was in control tonight v West Ham - why change it ?

Lol these quotes by hughton show just how utterly out of his depth his really really is!! We''re not bloody Barnsley for christ sake. We''re the premier leagues NORWICH CITY!! I wouldn''t have him in charge of the Sunday pub team!!!

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="canaryfairy"]If you miss all your chances and never score that is NOT playing well. Playing well is when you kick the ball in the goal.[/quote]

No you can play well and not score, that is possible[/quote]Yes but 19 goals in 26 games suggests otherwise