Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

David McNally, where are you? WHERE ARE YOU???

Come on, let''s be having you!

You were so quick to spot things weren''t working under Gunn. Prove to us you are not biased, or even stubborn, because the current incumbent is your choice?

12 days until our next game means this is probably the last realistic time to do what''s required.

Now, where''s that button...

At over a million pounds a year he deserves all the s hite coming his way. This was the man who 4 months ago told us not to worry at the AGM as we would soon be in mid table mediocrity. He may well have turned the club around but if he is not careful it will turn full circle.

Why? Fans have a right to be pi55ed off. It''s been clear for so long that we''re not cutting it. Fans have every right to be fickle. I''d say that the fans have been extremely understanding with the club for sticking it out, with only mild message boards signs of discontent. Fans don''t want to contribute to the downfall, so rarely make their feelings known inside Carrow rd, why shouldn''t they vent a little on the message board?

quote user="Buzz Killington"Why? Fans have a right to be pi55ed off. It''s been clear for so long that we''re not cutting it. Fans have every right to be fickle. I''d say that the fans have been extremely understanding with the club for sticking it out, with only mild message boards signs of discontent. Fans don''t want to contribute to the downfall, so rarely make their feelings known inside Carrow rd, why shouldn''t they vent a little on the message board?/quote

The strange thing Buzz, is that we are cutting it. We finished 11th last season, we are outside the bottom three this season. I''m afraid that for NCFC this is life in the Prem. It will be a battle for 40pts season in season out, just like it has been for a decade for Stoke and Fulham.

The route of your frustration is your unrealistic expectation.

You''re right. We''re progressing along nicely. That''s why all the fans are so happy. Hoping to be away from the likes of Fulham , Cardiff, Stoke, hull, and the like, is not a delusion of grandeur. We''ve invested heavily in a manager who has taken us backwards. How can anyone not see that.

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]quote user="Buzz Killington"Why? Fans have a right to be pi55ed off. It''s been clear for so long that we''re not cutting it. Fans have every right to be fickle. I''d say that the fans have been extremely understanding with the club for sticking it out, with only mild message boards signs of discontent. Fans don''t want to contribute to the downfall, so rarely make their feelings known inside Carrow rd, why shouldn''t they vent a little on the message board?/quote

The strange thing Buzz, is that we are cutting it. We finished 11th last season, we are outside the bottom three this season. I''m afraid that for NCFC this is life in the Prem. It will be a battle for 40pts season in season out, just like it has been for a decade for Stoke and Fulham.

The route of your frustration is your unrealistic expectation.[/quote]What a load of tosh.

uote user="Buzz Killington"You''re right. We''re progressing along nicely. That''s why all the fans are so happy. Hoping to be away from the likes of Fulham , Cardiff, Stoke, hull, and the like, is not a delusion of grandeur. We''ve invested heavily in a manager who has taken us backwards. How can anyone not see that.quote

And yet you''ll find Buzz that all the Clubs you''ve named have spent more money on wages and transfers than us this season.

And do you really think we''ll reach 40 points this season? We''ll be at least 10 points worse off than last season - probably 15. But that''s ok, we''re cutting it because we were 11th last season.

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]I think we will stay up this season. I think we will win 4 of the remaining games and get to around 38pts, which will be enough.[/quote]How do you get the misfiring squad to put away enough goals? Whatever they are doing now is not working so how do you change it?

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="Beefy is a legend"]I think we will stay up this season. I think we will win 4 of the remaining games and get to around 38pts, which will be enough.[/quote]How do you get the misfiring squad to put away enough goals? Whatever they are doing now is not working so how do you change it?[/quote]

Misfiring is the operative word. The fact that we have so many opportunities to misfire suggests we are playing well and being set up to win games. Keeping that confidence will be key.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Misfiring is the operative word. The fact that we have so many opportunities to misfire suggests we are playing well and being set up to win games. Keeping that confidence will be key.

[/quote]

Yep, performances have been decent in the last 3 games and yet we have just a single point to show for it.  Hughton''s inability to create a side capable of scoring could well be the catalyst for our relegation.

He certainly seemed clueless in the interview on radio norfolk after the game.

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]quote user="Buzz Killington"Why? Fans have a right to be pi55ed off. It''s been clear for so long that we''re not cutting it. Fans have every right to be fickle. I''d say that the fans have been extremely understanding with the club for sticking it out, with only mild message boards signs of discontent. Fans don''t want to contribute to the downfall, so rarely make their feelings known inside Carrow rd, why shouldn''t they vent a little on the message board?/quote

The route of your frustration is your unrealistic expectation.[/quote]We will be lucky to get 35 points and thats it. We cant lose to piss poor sides

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Yep, performances have been decent in the last 3 games and yet we have just a single point to show for it.  Hughton''s inability to create a side capable of scoring could well be the catalyst for our relegation.

He certainly seemed clueless in the interview on radio norfolk after the game.

[/quote]

This is exactly right. If we have the confidence to repeat these performances but don''t misfire we will be fine. Continue misfiring or stop creating and we will be relegated.

" The route of your frustration is your unrealistic expectation. "

No, the root is an obvious lack of understanding of what Norwich fans expect from their team''s playing style and commitment, combined with a defeatist management attitude - especially when it comes to substitutions.

You get the entire fan base back on side with the Man City game and then toss all the good will away again. It''s not losing 2-0 to a relegation rival that does that, but rather just giving up on an opportunity to win... and then of course still losing.

Beefy is a legend wrote the following post at 2014-02-12

I''m afraid that for NCFC this is life in the Prem.

The route of your frustration is your unrealistic expectation.

I can assure you Bial, that in fact you could not be more wrong - in fact what is happening is not what the CEO or board expected AT ALL. There will be changes, it may not come today, this week or this month, but it will come at the end if the season, that I guarantee. And if you think the fans are frustrated, you would do well to speak with those who really are frustrated.