Sign in to follow this  
Delias Love Child

The Depressing part

We play crap and we loseWe play well and we loseWe aren''t winning. Even when we out play teams we rarely win. The confidence is shot and the good results (ie. Hull and Man City) should be a catalyst for an upturn in form, but they end up being anomolies. We aren''t turning this corner and something needs to happen. The obvious answer is sacking him but what else would turn the form around? What would cause us to put 2 good results together?

Well for a start you could leave the team that played so well against Man City alone! Or when you bring on subs take those not performing well off, and put forwards who might actually have the skill to score on...

...we may not have the best players in the league, and we have certainly been handicapped by injuries to key players. but management is all about making maximum use of the resources that you have at your disposal. IMO this management team just demonstrated again that it can''t.

We''ve had so many occasions where we''ve hit the post, had it cleared off the line, not got a penalty, not had an own goal in our favour - just this season. Marshall 2 MOM performances against us, one from Adrian. I''m sure there are more.

I have to think that our luck will change but I''ve been saying that for at least 12 months. Where does this all end?