Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

FFS Houghton show us some respect and resign

Have just left another stadium having spent my hard earned watching a game we should have won. The managers incompetent substitutions caused our defeat tonight ,in total control until they were made. Get out of our club u idiot we deserve better

8 points out of 30 in the last 10 games and failed to score in 6 of them.

Smell the coffee FFS as this is heading to end in tears.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I think it''s worse than that, 8 out of 33 in the last 11 games and 5 goals scored in those 11.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]He doesn''t care about the club enough to miss out on a pay off.
[/quote]

Spot on, he''s a gutless coward ...............and a ruddy greedy one at that.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

It''s terrible, but I doubt very much that he will resign and I wouldn''t blame him for it either. It''s a decision that McNally and the board need to make.

The Board have repeated that they will do everything they can to stay in the PL. Well imho the tipping point has now been reached even for his staunchest defenders. We can''t score for toffee, the easier games on paper are coming and going with little or no reward and the remaining games are fast disappearing.

There simply is no defence in keeping him now. It cannot be just a coincidence that every single striker at this football club has struggled to score since Hughton''s arrival. There HAS to be more to it than coincidence.

it is just not happening. For all the promising play in parts, fundamental errors are costing us. You really are left to wonder was gorn on in traynun neaul? Negative, stifling, zonal shackels. I fail to see now how even a caretaker manager could do any worse than no goals and 8 points in 30.