Sign in to follow this  
RuelFox

SICK OF HEARING SAME THING

Forget sick of seeing the same thing, I am sick of hearing the same manager. 1 win in our last 13 games and only 6 goals scored is truly worrying. David McNally claims relegation is worth than death and yet unless he sacks CH then he is grossly incompetent. He is not the saviour of Norwich City, that was Paul Lambert and the only good decision he made was appointing him, his biggest mistake was allowing him to leave instead of backing him to take Norwich to the next level. McNally needs to recognise this quickly and make changes to allow a new manager 10 days before the biggest period in our club''s history

• Tactically inepet - Cannot adapt or change tactics and his use of substitutions have been poor. Taking off Redmond and Hooper who were our main threats last night is asking for trouble. Redmond had pace to burn and was a constant threat. Elmander has been a terrible signing and he will never score. He is Aaron Wilbraham mark II
  • Poor Motivator -  He fails to inspire and motivate the team
  • Poor Football - Worse I have seeen for some time at Carrow Road
  • Failure To Deliver In Transfer Market - January was a key time to address our goalscoring concerns. He signs Guiterrez who is old and lacks pace and has no end product. Look at his career stats. Added to that Joseph Yobo which is a good signing but where is a striker?

[quote user="RuelFox"]He is Aaron Wilbraham mark II[/quote]

To be honest I think thats a bit of a insult to poor old AW he was probably on less than a third of the money and caused problems when he came on a few times.

I think Elmander is terrible whats the point of being big when your powder puff.

At this moment we are going down as we cannot score I would go as far as saying our forwards have forgotten how to score it was so long ago.