Sign in to follow this  
Snoots

Hughton must go and go now

After playing so well last Saturday without the Snod how on earth did he manage to start tonight ahead of Pilks ? The number of times (again) that Snodgrass squandered opportunities beggared belief. And then the silly sod Hughton takes off Redmond. I must admit I have had enough of Hughton now, we are sleepwalking to relegation and apparently the Board is sitting downstairs drinking cognac.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]we''re not sleepwalking to relegation[/quote]

Oh, yes we are and bovine cud munchers like you can''t see it.

again as i said on another thread, you don''t have a crystal ball....and nor do i so i don''t know if we are going down or not, I''m pretty sure we won''t. But sleepwalking implies that we aren''t trying, but you can see that we really are from our last couple of games especially

[quote user="mrs miggins"]we''re not sleepwalking to relegation[/quote]

Will change your tune (or probably not) after a home defeat to Spurs and then a loss to Lambert.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]again as i said on another thread, you don''t have a crystal ball....and nor do i so i don''t know if we are going down or not, I''m pretty sure we won''t. But sleepwalking implies that we aren''t trying, but you can see that we really are from our last couple of games especially[/quote]

Oh, for Gawd''s sake, go back to sleep cud muncher.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]may i also say that ''bovine cud munchers'' is an amazing insult. Would you mind if i use it on Le Juge or Jimmy?[/quote]

Moooooooooooo !

[quote user="dean"][quote user="mrs miggins"]we''re not sleepwalking to relegation[/quote]

Will change your tune (or probably not) after a home defeat to Spurs and then a loss to Lambert.[/quote]

If we start looking like we''ll go down, then of course i''d want the manager gone, but i can''t see it happening with performances recently (despite the unfortunate result today)

[quote user="mrs miggins"]may i also say that ''bovine cud munchers'' is an amazing insult. Would you mind if i use it on Le Juge or Jimmy?[/quote]

Actually, I''m not normally so aggressive but your complacency this evening defies all commonsense. Feel free to use my insult, it isn''t copyrighted.

thankyou, Sorry if you feel i''m complacent. I''m actually really angry after that result. Angry at the players mostly for not scoring. With the chances we had we could have scored so much today. I''m also angry with hughton for taking off redmond instead of snodders. I don''t understand that. West Ham have no pace in their team, so we have pace at our advantage - so pilks and redmond on the flanks makes sense.

However, I think if we stick with hughton until we look like relegation fodder (like Fulham and Cardiff) then he needs to go. But I do think he is building something that will turn out good here. Take today for example, We were great going foreword and great defensively. We couldn''t get that ball in the net through poor finishing. I think its common sense to look at the reality, and i can see why you snoots, want him gone. But I guess only time will tell who is right

IMO now that most of our injured players are back the TEAM is playing well, but the MANAGER / COACHES continue to screw up - mainly the wide midfield / attacker player selection and totally negative attitude substitutions. Take him / them out of the equation and let our best players play, and we just MIGHT have a chance to get out of this mess.

[quote user="Snoots"]After playing so well last Saturday without the Snod how on earth did he manage to start tonight ahead of Pilks ? The number of times (again) that Snodgrass squandered opportunities beggared belief. And then the silly sod Hughton takes off Redmond. I must admit I have had enough of Hughton now, we are sleepwalking to relegation and apparently the Board is sitting downstairs drinking cognac.[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

Have to agree with Mr Eggy here sack him now while we a have few days spare.