Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

5 goals in last 13 games

[quote user="Hannibal II"]Yes Morty we are indeed a joy to watch aren''t we......[/quote]Did I say that?An awful lot of people here tonight seem to be mind readers...

Are you happy Morty? i don''t know why but you come across to me on here as being quiet an argumentative fellow. Is that you in real life. Or do you just use this site as a personal stress ball blowing off all your steam and sarcastic remarks?

[quote user="Hannibal II"]Are you happy Morty? i don''t know why but you come across to me on here as being quiet an argumentative fellow. Is that you in real life. Or do you just use this site as a personal stress ball blowing off all your steam and sarcastic remarks?[/quote]People get what they deserve on here frankly.What is the point LeJuge is trying to make here? Is he opening a reasoned debate about our goal scoring, or just trying to poke fun at something said by the manager (I assume)Yes, I openly mock people who spit their dummies out when we lose, because I live by the philosophy in life of not getting worked up about things I can''t change. I seriously wonder how some posters on here manage to get out of bed every day and function for the duration.

"People get what they deserve on here frankly"

What did I get exactly? Yet another highly predictable Morty one liner? Oh no, better ring my mummy and cry.

Another predictable one liner from Morty. You need to add some new ones to your repertoire, getting very stale.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Another predictable one liner from Morty. You need to add some new ones to your repertoire, getting very stale.[/quote]A bit like the smell from your pants[Y]

What''s even funnier is his claim of not getting worked up. He was warned off here for rude disparaging comments. If he''s doing that while not being worked up, then he''s just a very unpleasant individual. If he WAS worked up, then he''s a liar.

Quick, change the topic! ha ha ha :)

[quote user="Houston Canary"]What''s even funnier is his claim of not getting worked up. He was warned off here for rude disparaging comments. If he''s doing that while not being worked up, then he''s just a very unpleasant individual. If he WAS worked up, then he''s a liar.

Quick, change the topic! ha ha ha :)[/quote]I am being factual, nothing more.Your are a massive, flaccid spam javelin.Prove me wrong.Oh, and good luck with that[Y]

The truth is that morty spends a lot of time away from home, probably in the company of lots of men.

What you witness daily from morty on here is his pent-up sexual frustration. I don''t know if morty is away at the moment, but if he isn''t then maybe his missus has dry pants.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hannibal II"]Are you happy Morty? i don''t know why but you come across to me on here as being quiet an argumentative fellow. Is that you in real life. Or do you just use this site as a personal stress ball blowing off all your steam and sarcastic remarks?[/quote]People get what they deserve on here frankly.What is the point LeJuge is trying to make here? Is he opening a reasoned debate about our goal scoring, or just trying to poke fun at something said by the manager (I assume)Yes, I openly mock people who spit their dummies out when we lose, because I live by the philosophy in life of not getting worked up about things I can''t change. I seriously wonder how some posters on here manage to get out of bed every day and function for the duration.[/quote]I think its called passion, something that many supporters have, but not all it seems

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hannibal II"]Are you happy Morty? i don''t know why but you come across to me on here as being quiet an argumentative fellow. Is that you in real life. Or do you just use this site as a personal stress ball blowing off all your steam and sarcastic remarks?[/quote]People get what they deserve on here frankly.What is the point LeJuge is trying to make here? Is he opening a reasoned debate about our goal scoring, or just trying to poke fun at something said by the manager (I assume)Yes, I openly mock people who spit their dummies out when we lose, because I live by the philosophy in life of not getting worked up about things I can''t change. I seriously wonder how some posters on here manage to get out of bed every day and function for the duration.[/quote]I think its called passion, something that many supporters have, but not all it seems[/quote]No, its really not the same thing at all.

[quote user="Hannibal II"]Yes Morty we are indeed a joy to watch aren''t we......[/quote]

To be honest the last couple of games have been a joy to watch,   attacking football,  clear cut chances made, stoic defending.    But equally very frustrating as poor finishing & a couple of defensive lapses of concentration has cost us the points.    

Poor finishing and poor defending is a lethal combination. 

If it''s not passion, then what is it? As usual, the argumentative hypocrite has no answer.

He keeps pecking away without saying anything constructive to his side of the debate.

Let''s Juge, the dry pants comment cracked me up.

What a pathetic stat that truly is. It backs up my theory that Hughton''s luck has run out.

I genuinely believe we were lucky to finish 11th last season and now it''s showing. The ball swings the other way and we''re up shit creek without a paddle.

Last night was a mirror image of our win over West Brom.

If i was confident we''d turned a corner I wouldn''t even be worried about relegation, but the fact is we''re in a rotten slump of form and the only way that takes you is down. This time next month, i''d be suprised if we''re still out of the bottom three.