Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

Looking into my crystal ball

I see a week of bitching and whining about the subs today, blah blah Worthy out blah blah blah we''ll then beat Brum at home, results will go our way and it will be down to the last game.

I''m gutted about today but then I could be a Forest fan who was looking forward to possibly playing in the premiership two seasons ago but now look forward to visits to Doncaster etc next season

What will be will be

You''re probably right but then that''s what the board''s for. As someone who usually sees the best in the team and is not overly critical I do wonder about Worthy''s decisions - I don''t want him out but get frustrated like anyone else. I guess for me and the issue of subs  goes back to Cardiff and Sutch instead of Libbra. Huckerby was causing all sorts of problems and a switch for Charlton was unbelievable in my book. However we will shade Birmingham next week.

I agree, gutted with the result, but if West Brom lose to Arsenal and Man Utd, we beat Brum and Palace and Southampton draw, it''ll leave use a point clear with one game to go.It''s definitely still on but out of our hands now.

Entitled to your view just as those who will question and bemoan the defensive substitution are entitled to theirs. I just hope Nigel doesn''t employ the same sentiment (what will be will be) in his motivational talk next Saturday.