Sign in to follow this  
Hughtons P45.2

Beefy, LDC and co

come on lets hear it?? "it was inspired subs AND WE DREW WITH MAN CITY SATURDAY SOOOOO IT MUST BE WORKING" we dont score, he wont let us score. hes pathetic and so are the people that still want him here the writtings been on the wall ages WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]come on lets hear it?? "it was inspired subs AND WE DREW WITH MAN CITY SATURDAY SOOOOO IT MUST BE WORKING" we dont score, he wont let us score. hes pathetic and so are the people that still want him here the writtings been on the wall ages WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]100% correct, most games get stretched late and goals get scored. Our manager removes all personnel which may allow this in order to shut up shop. He is a clueless twat and needs to be removed now!

I don''t know why he took redmond off. But for god''s sake, how many chances do we need. Snodgrass and Hooper, they work hard but they really need to take those opportunities.

They will all appear tomorrow, be assured.

Just taking the time to analyse what is being said, and which side of the fence to sit on!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I don''t know why he took redmond off. But for god''s sake, how many chances do we need. Snodgrass and Hooper, they work hard but they really need to take those opportunities.[/quote]

ahh the man that parades as a ladies arrived. you seen enough of him yet???? THEY WILL NEED LOTS OF CHANCES WHILE DIPSTICK TAKES THE BEST PLAYERS OFF DURRRRRRR!!!!!!

I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

The last three games are actually, in my view, the best we''ve played all season. We must take our chances but I''m sorry, I can''t blame the manager for tonight''s result I thought we controlled most of the game and certainly had the best chances.

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

The last three games are actually, in my view, the best we''ve played all season. We must take our chances but I''m sorry, I can''t blame the manager for tonight''s result I thought we controlled most of the game and certainly had the best chances.[/quote]

Unreal.

i don''t think its unreal, hughton is partly to blame, taking redmond off was a terrible decision, but our players should be able to do better in front of goal

It was the managers negative tactics that changed the pattern of play, you could see the players heads dropping after those daft substitutions.

Hughton simply grabbed defeat in the jaws of a possible victory!

And that Beefy boy proves my point let me guess "were just unlucky".........every week yeah??? he''s an utter moron and McNicey''s time has come to slow to stop the rot and I fear it''s to late now, we''ve rapidly run out of games to win. Anyhow it''s hard to win games when A, we don''t score and B, when he ties our hands behind our back by taking off our best players..... good old chrissy hoping for a draw again!!!!! we''d of won today under lambert or at least we would of scored (in turn could of gone on to win) and the same against Citeh on saturday!!! That man has undone 3years hard work in double quick time about 10-15games since the second he took over. ALSO if I see SNODGRASS take another set piece when he can''t get the ball past THE FIRST MAN I will cry cry cry. How many chances will he get?? "Oh he scored past Cardiff tho" my bloody mum could of scored that for god sake please please please wake up fans!!!!

uote user="dean"]quote user="Beefy is a legend"I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

The last three games are actually, in my view, the best we''ve played all season. We must take our chances but I''m sorry, I can''t blame the manager for tonight''s result I thought we controlled most of the game and certainly had the best chances./quote

Unreal./quote

I can see you''ve not been posting on here much Dean, so let me just explain the way it works. If you disagree with something, you might want to explain why you disagree.

Cheers Dean and Maddison I thought I must be missing something?? Maybe there''s to many retarded imbecile''s on here that would argue the PINKUN''s actually called the PURPLEN. It''s pathetic. Anyone who still wants him here or can defend him quite blatantly can''t be fellow Canaries there''s no way any genuine fan can say they have faith in the manager ANYMORE!!!!

quote user="Hughtons P45.2"And that Beefy boy proves my point let me guess "were just unlucky".........every week yeah??? he''s an utter moron and McNicey''s time has come to slow to stop the rot and I fear it''s to late now, we''ve rapidly run out of games to win. Anyhow it''s hard to win games when A, we don''t score and B, when he ties our hands behind our back by taking off our best players..... good old chrissy hoping for a draw again!!!!! we''d of won today under lambert or at least we would of scored (in turn could of gone on to win) and the same against Citeh on saturday!!! That man has undone 3years hard work in double quick time about 10-15games since the second he took over. ALSO if I see SNODGRASS take another set piece when he can''t get the ball past THE FIRST MAN I will cry cry cry. How many chances will he get?? "Oh he scored past Cardiff tho" my bloody mum could of scored that for god sake please please please wake up fans!!!!/quote

Well thanks for the ad hominem (look it up) attack. Just to be clear, under the genius that is Lambert we had dreadful away defeats to Sunderland, Blackburn, two drubbings by Man City and home to Liverpool, it wasn''t all sweetness and light you know. And, if he''s such a genius, maybe explain how Aston Villa have lost 8 out of 13 home games this season?

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]uote user="dean"]quote user="Beefy is a legend"I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

The last three games are actually, in my view, the best we''ve played all season. We must take our chances but I''m sorry, I can''t blame the manager for tonight''s result I thought we controlled most of the game and certainly had the best chances./quote

Unreal./quote

I can see you''ve not been posting on here much Dean, so let me just explain the way it works. If you disagree with something, you might want to explain why you disagree.[/quote] Please Beefy stop backing Hughton and give us some chance of staying up, he has to go. No motivation is the main thing

quote user="simmo_2"quote user="Beefy is a legend"uote user="dean"quote user="Beefy is a legend"I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

Unreal./quote

I can see you''ve not been posting on here much Dean, so let me just explain the way it works. If you disagree with something, you might want to explain why you disagree./quote Please Beefy stop backing Hughton and give us some chance of staying up, he has to go. No motivation is the main thing/quote

So we weren''t motivated against Man City? We weren''t motivated tonight when we dominated the vast majority of the game? We didn''t take our chances. Blame Hooper, blame Snodgrass, blame Ruddy for the error for the goal. Not the manager tonight.

That''s a lie Beefy!!!! Dean The way it works is.... if the usual suspects don''t like what you say then YOULL BE BANNED. Your with the bullies or your off the forum, you agree and smile you''ll stay, however if you dare to disagree (without abuse or foul language) you''ll be BANNED also they''re free to abuse u at will, accuse you of "your daddy touching you" HOWEVER IF and it''s a bloody big IF you ever met them they would be quiet,meek and poop their pants if you said BOO to them. Pathetic keyboard warriors on here day in day out!!!!!

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]quote user="simmo_2"quote user="Beefy is a legend"uote user="dean"quote user="Beefy is a legend"I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

Unreal./quote

I can see you''ve not been posting on here much Dean, so let me just explain the way it works. If you disagree with something, you might want to explain why you disagree./quote Please Beefy stop backing Hughton and give us some chance of staying up, he has to go. No motivation is the main thing/quote

So we weren''t motivated against Man City? We weren''t motivated tonight when we dominated the vast majority of the game? We didn''t take our chances. Blame Hooper, blame Snodgrass, blame Ruddy for the error for the goal. Not the manager tonight.[/quote] Its ok Beefy you have answered my question, you want us relegated ( bet you miss the derby)

Beefy are you for real???????? We dominated tonight YES I AGREE then hughton took off the best attacking players TONIGHT surely you can meet me with half way with a "''yes I also agree" surely for crying out loud man!!!!!!

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

The last three games are actually, in my view, the best we''ve played all season. We must take our chances but I''m sorry, I can''t blame the manager for tonight''s result I thought we controlled most of the game and certainly had the best chances[/quote]

Agree completely. The manager may be partially to blame for the subs, but the truth is that the team was set up well and we were playing really good stuff for most of the match and if the players had done their stuff in front of goal, the subs would have not been an issue.    As usual Hughton gets total blame, but the truth is wider than that. The players have to take the responsibility as well.

quote user="Hughtons P45.2"That''s a lie Beefy!!!! Dean The way it works is.... if the usual suspects don''t like what you say then YOULL BE BANNED. Your with the bullies or your off the forum, you agree and smile you''ll stay, however if you dare to disagree (without abuse or foul language) you''ll be BANNED also they''re free to abuse u at will, accuse you of "your daddy touching you" HOWEVER IF and it''s a bloody big IF you ever met them they would be quiet,meek and poop their pants if you said BOO to them. Pathetic keyboard warriors on here day in day out!!!!!/quote

Wow! Well I have 500 posts to my name so I must be a real big cheese on here. Given that I appear to be in the minority in this forum, I hardly think that Dean can be accused of being bullied. In any case, I did not personally attack him, I simply asked him to explain his reasons for finding my post ''unreal''. Did you know, by the way, that in Australia, ''unreal'' means ''really great''?!

Simmo your right, there''s some on here who genuinely believe we don''t belong in the premier league as "were to small". They''re the same fools who would be happy to go down as their rather under sized brains don''t realise that being in the prem could catapult us (IN TIME) to European football, great amazing EUROPEAN player AND MORE MONEY FOR a ground expansion, better players, or even AN INTEREST FROM A RICH FUTURE OWNER, NOT A COOK oh noo SOMEONE who would want us to succeed and would want us to "go places". Delia doesn''t want to teck all over Europe mid week!!! FACT

"Hughtons P45.2"That''s a lie Beefy!!!! Dean The way it works is.... if the usual suspects don''t like what you say then YOULL BE BANNED. Your with the bullies or your off the forum, you agree and smile you''ll stay, however if you dare to disagree (without abuse or foul language) you''ll be BANNED also they''re free to abuse u at will, accuse you of "your daddy touching you" HOWEVER IF and it''s a bloody big IF you ever met them they would be quiet,meek and poop their pants if you said BOO to them. Pathetic keyboard warriors on here day in day out!!!!!

I think you''re banned on a regular basis because you''re an abusive gobshite. Posters may be more willing to agree or listen to your point of view if you calmed down and stopped being a tw@.

Just a bit of advice.

quote user="lake district canaryquote user="Beefy is a legend"I''m fairly sure it was Chris Hootun in the West Ham goal saving the one v one''s for Hooper and Snodgrass.

The last three games are actually, in my view, the best we''ve played all season. We must take our chances but I''m sorry, I can''t blame the manager for tonight''s result I thought we controlled most of the game and certainly had the best chances/quote

Agree completely. The manager may be partially to blame for the subs, but the truth is that the team was set up well and we were playing really good stuff for most of the match and if the players had done their stuff in front of goal, the subs would have not been an issue.    As usual Hughton gets total blame, but the truth is wider than that. The players have to take the responsibility as well.

/quote

Indeed LDC. If we were playing like we did against Newcastle I''d be genuinely concerned but the change in system has worked well for us. The manager can only control the level of performance, and lately we''ve done well enough to win but individuals have missed their chances.

I felt at the time, as did Forbesy on the radio, that taking Hooper off was the right decision. I was hoping it would be Snodgrass who came off for Pilks and I would say that the substitution there was questionable but thinking back on the second half I can''t remember Redmond doing alot - he seemed more involved in the first half and again his end product was lacking.

q0uote user="Herman ""Hughtons P45.2"That''s a lie Beefy!!!! Dean The way it works is.... if the usual suspects don''t like what you say then YOULL BE BANNED. Your with the bullies or your off the forum, you agree and smile you''ll stay, however if you dare to disagree (without abuse or foul language) you''ll be BANNED also they''re free to abuse u at will, accuse you of "your daddy touching you" HOWEVER IF and it''s a bloody big IF you ever met them they would be quiet,meek and poop their pants if you said BOO to them. Pathetic keyboard warriors on here day in day out!!!!!

I think you''re banned on a regular basis because you''re an abusive gobshite. Posters may be more willing to agree or listen to your point of view if you calmed down and stopped being a tw@.

Just a bit of advice./quote

It is a little embarrassing Herman, isn''t it? Where''s Reggie Strayshun when you need someone to represent the outers cause in a more measured manner...