Sign in to follow this  
Norma Stick

Dear Mr Hughton

I hope that you read this forum and the comments made by readers of the evening news underneath the article on last night''s game. If you do, then perhaps you will realise that the Hughton in brigade are no longer the majority. They are the minority

I respect you as a person, you are complimentary to those around you, especially the opposition. But as a manager you have lost the respect and the backing of a growing number of supporters.

Your tactics in the last couple of games have nearly paid dividends, but last night wasn''t the first time you have made a tactical fau pas in your substitutions. And your unwavering faith in Snodgrass is unbelievable.

Chris, you can re-earn some of that lost respect by admitting that you have taken the team as far as they can go with you in charge, especially in the final third of the field by tending your resignation immediately and take Messrs Calderwood and Trollope with you, as quite frankly I''m at a loss to understand what they contribute.

Yours hopefully,

A very disgruntled supporter

[quote user="Norma Stick"]I hope that you read this forum and the comments made by readers of the evening news underneath the article on last night''s game. If you do, then perhaps you will realise that the Hughton in brigade are no longer the majority. They are the minority

I respect you as a person, you are complimentary to those around you, especially the opposition. But as a manager you have lost the respect and the backing of a growing number of supporters.

Your tactics in the last couple of games have nearly paid dividends, but last night wasn''t the first time you have made a tactical fau pas in your substitutions. And your unwavering faith in Snodgrass is unbelievable.

Chris, you can re-earn some of that lost respect by admitting that you have taken the team as far as they can go with you in charge, especially in the final third of the field by tending your resignation immediately and take Messrs Calderwood and Trollope with you, as quite frankly I''m at a loss to understand what they contribute.

Yours hopefully,

A very disgruntled supporter[/quote]

He''s taken the team backwards

Perhaps I should paraphrase................

Hughton,

Do the right thing and feck off. Never come back you clueless pr1ck and take those clowns dumb and dumber with you.

Much better!!!

Norma, ever thought about growing a pair and actually writing the letter to him ?  I haven''t got a problem if some don''t want him here but the abuse is childish and pathetic. Would some of you actually say those things to his face ? No, course not.The keyboard warriors on here at the moment are doing my head in.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 2014-02-12 9:41 PM:

I hope he stays, it depends how March goes

Mrs Miggins - he won''t. Not his decision, the boards.

However it will not be until this season ends........as his replacement is not available until then.

Why would Hoots read a forum that only a minority supporters use and is not a true representation of the general view.

The crown have not turned and will stay onside until we re down and then even I will ask for his head.

Sad OP

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Why would Hoots read a forum that only a minority supporters use and is not a true representation of the general view.

The crown have not turned and will stay onside until we re down and then even I will ask for his head.

Sad OP[/quote]Oh dear , i will wait untill we are down then ask for his head , its hard to believe there are people actually walking about that are that thick  .

I am thick?

You would have thought we are already down due to the reaction on here- that''s thick f f s.

We are a bottom six side inn the bot tone six but 3 points from tenth. Get a grip.